According to sources Telangana Director General of Prisons and Correctional Services VK Singh said they will be available anytime during office hours to meet the public. Moreover he told that the officials have been taking measures time and again to provide better lives to the prisoners.
Sources have reported that the DG informed that they have plans to have 100 petrol pumps in the state by this yearend which are managed by the former prisoners, which would help them to be self-reliant and an assured employment after they come out of the jail, VK Singh observed. Further the department is already operating 13 petrol pumps in different districts, manned by as many as 150 released prisoners and nearly 200 inmates, besides former jail authorities.
Furthermore apart from this to curb the menace of beggars in the city,
they came up with an innovative idea. Meanwhile it said that anyone giving
information about beggars on city streets will be given a reward of Rs 500 and
recently the prisons department has launched an initiative to rehabilitate the
beggars in the city. Moreover the department is providing beggars shelter,
food, and counseling and employment skills training.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna