According to sources meanwhile when speaking at the plenary session of the conference, PM Narendra Modi said there should be a full ecosystem for availability and development of technology, economic resources, development of storage technology, mass manufacturing and innovation. Modi said "First of all, we should ensure cheap and easy availability of solar technology and the solar ratio in the energy mix should be increased and innovation should be encouraged so that solutions for our various needs can be provided".
Meanwhile the Prime Minister called for concessional financing at lower risk for solar projects. He said regulatory aspects and standards should be developed to find solutions fast. However, in India, from thousands of years ago, the central place that has been given to the sun is unparalleled. From thousands of years ago, the Vedas in India have seen the sun as the soul of the world.
Modi added "In India, the sun has always been seen as the nurturer of
life. Today, when we are trying to find paths to fight challenges like climate
change, we have to look at this ancient idea." Moreover India, he said,
would give $1.4 billion in aid to 15 other developing nations for 27 more solar
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna