With every day, the Mohammed Shami fiasco is getting dirty, as recently, his wife Jahan had told that Shami was a womanizer and that he had multiple affairs. Jahan had also said that Shami's mother and brother had tortured her, while Shami had also pressurized her to have an affair with his brother. Following this, an FIR was filed and this event lead to Shami's team India contract ending in trouble.
However, recently, Jahan's first husband Saifuddin has recently expressed about his wife. Saifuddin said that he even used to talk to her every week over phone, and Saifuddin and Jahan have two children, one studying 6th standard and another studying 10th standard. Saifuddin said that he and Jahan had a love marriage, and that she was a studious girl.
Their marriage happened in 2002, and
they had got divorced. When asked regarding the reason why the couple split, Saifuddin
said that she left one day without telling him, and he doesn't know the reason
she left him, still, adding that he had no part in Jahan's life anymore, and
that he won't interfere in her personal issues.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall