With every day, the Mohammed Shami fiasco is getting dirty, as recently, his wife Jahan had told that Shami was a womanizer and that he had multiple affairs. Jahan had also said that Shami's mother and brother had tortured her, while Shami had also pressurized her to have an affair with his brother. Following this, an FIR was filed and this event lead to Shami's team India contract ending in trouble.
However, recently, Jahan's first husband Saifuddin has recently expressed about his wife. Saifuddin said that he even used to talk to her every week over phone, and Saifuddin and Jahan have two children, one studying 6th standard and another studying 10th standard. Saifuddin said that he and Jahan had a love marriage, and that she was a studious girl.
Their marriage happened in 2002, and
they had got divorced. When asked regarding the reason why the couple split, Saifuddin
said that she left one day without telling him, and he doesn't know the reason
she left him, still, adding that he had no part in Jahan's life anymore, and
that he won't interfere in her personal issues.
RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi Hyderabad sources added that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi reacted to RSS Mohan Bhagwat's demand for a law to build a grand Ram temple at Ayodhya. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said that Bhagwat's statement was a clear example of a nation converted into totalitarianism. Owaisi told reporters here "The RSS and BJP believe in totalitarianism and they do not believe in pluralism or in rule of law".
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India