With every day, the Mohammed Shami fiasco is getting dirty, as recently, his wife Jahan had told that Shami was a womanizer and that he had multiple affairs. Jahan had also said that Shami's mother and brother had tortured her, while Shami had also pressurized her to have an affair with his brother. Following this, an FIR was filed and this event lead to Shami's team India contract ending in trouble.
However, recently, Jahan's first husband Saifuddin has recently expressed about his wife. Saifuddin said that he even used to talk to her every week over phone, and Saifuddin and Jahan have two children, one studying 6th standard and another studying 10th standard. Saifuddin said that he and Jahan had a love marriage, and that she was a studious girl.
Their marriage happened in 2002, and
they had got divorced. When asked regarding the reason why the couple split, Saifuddin
said that she left one day without telling him, and he doesn't know the reason
she left him, still, adding that he had no part in Jahan's life anymore, and
that he won't interfere in her personal issues.
Southern states join hands against Modi!! Despite heavy troubles given to people with demonetization, to the traders and businessmen with the implementation of GST, and the constant failures and non implementation of promised and proposed government schemes leading to a drastic economic downfall, the Modi lead government has been in the rule yet. However, the situation has now deteriorated further. The Modi lead BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, winning by a majority of 282 seats, and coming to rule.
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?