With every day, the Mohammed Shami fiasco is getting dirty, as recently, his wife Jahan had told that Shami was a womanizer and that he had multiple affairs. Jahan had also said that Shami's mother and brother had tortured her, while Shami had also pressurized her to have an affair with his brother. Following this, an FIR was filed and this event lead to Shami's team India contract ending in trouble.
However, recently, Jahan's first husband Saifuddin has recently expressed about his wife. Saifuddin said that he even used to talk to her every week over phone, and Saifuddin and Jahan have two children, one studying 6th standard and another studying 10th standard. Saifuddin said that he and Jahan had a love marriage, and that she was a studious girl.
Their marriage happened in 2002, and
they had got divorced. When asked regarding the reason why the couple split, Saifuddin
said that she left one day without telling him, and he doesn't know the reason
she left him, still, adding that he had no part in Jahan's life anymore, and
that he won't interfere in her personal issues.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna