In a recent turn of events, more than 500 doctors from Canada have protested against the recent pay hike, demanding a decrease in their salary. An online petition was started on February 25, by a group of Doctors representing Quebec doctors and advocates of public health, as they felt that they were already paid enough.
The medicines Quebecois Pour la regime petition, which was in French, mentioned that the Quebec doctors believe in the public system, and they are against the increased wages proposed by medical federations. They had added that their conscience doesn't want them to accept the hike, as there are other professionals and even patients, who are facing difficulties following different cuts, and even recently, nurses had protested against work our increase.
The MQRP president, Doctor Isabelle
LeBlanc had even said that if the working conditions of other employees are improved,
it'll be a win win situation for everyone. The MQRP has said that, opposed to
statements given by prime minister, the resources must be redistributed such
that all employees get proper pay, and patients get all the resources and
healthcare they need. Quebec health minister Gaetan Barrette has said that the
doctors can give back the hike, and he can make better use of it.
Southern states join hands against Modi!! Despite heavy troubles given to people with demonetization, to the traders and businessmen with the implementation of GST, and the constant failures and non implementation of promised and proposed government schemes leading to a drastic economic downfall, the Modi lead government has been in the rule yet. However, the situation has now deteriorated further. The Modi lead BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, winning by a majority of 282 seats, and coming to rule.
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?