In a recent turn of events, more than 500 doctors from Canada have protested against the recent pay hike, demanding a decrease in their salary. An online petition was started on February 25, by a group of Doctors representing Quebec doctors and advocates of public health, as they felt that they were already paid enough.
The medicines Quebecois Pour la regime petition, which was in French, mentioned that the Quebec doctors believe in the public system, and they are against the increased wages proposed by medical federations. They had added that their conscience doesn't want them to accept the hike, as there are other professionals and even patients, who are facing difficulties following different cuts, and even recently, nurses had protested against work our increase.
The MQRP president, Doctor Isabelle
LeBlanc had even said that if the working conditions of other employees are improved,
it'll be a win win situation for everyone. The MQRP has said that, opposed to
statements given by prime minister, the resources must be redistributed such
that all employees get proper pay, and patients get all the resources and
healthcare they need. Quebec health minister Gaetan Barrette has said that the
doctors can give back the hike, and he can make better use of it.
RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi Hyderabad sources added that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi reacted to RSS Mohan Bhagwat's demand for a law to build a grand Ram temple at Ayodhya. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said that Bhagwat's statement was a clear example of a nation converted into totalitarianism. Owaisi told reporters here "The RSS and BJP believe in totalitarianism and they do not believe in pluralism or in rule of law".
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India