In a recent turn of events, more than 500 doctors from Canada have protested against the recent pay hike, demanding a decrease in their salary. An online petition was started on February 25, by a group of Doctors representing Quebec doctors and advocates of public health, as they felt that they were already paid enough.
The medicines Quebecois Pour la regime petition, which was in French, mentioned that the Quebec doctors believe in the public system, and they are against the increased wages proposed by medical federations. They had added that their conscience doesn't want them to accept the hike, as there are other professionals and even patients, who are facing difficulties following different cuts, and even recently, nurses had protested against work our increase.
The MQRP president, Doctor Isabelle
LeBlanc had even said that if the working conditions of other employees are improved,
it'll be a win win situation for everyone. The MQRP has said that, opposed to
statements given by prime minister, the resources must be redistributed such
that all employees get proper pay, and patients get all the resources and
healthcare they need. Quebec health minister Gaetan Barrette has said that the
doctors can give back the hike, and he can make better use of it.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna