According to sources with the modernization of training facilities and skill development of crew becoming a major focus area, Indian Railways has decided to equip all divisions with advanced simulators at an estimated cost of Rs 350 crore (close to $54 million) for training loco pilots. Meanwhile a provision for advanced simulators has been made under Rashtriya Rail Sanraksha Kosh for providing simulator based training of crew across Indian Railways in the budget for 2018-19.
Moreover the locomotive pilots and assistant locomotive pilots are key front line staff of the Railways and play a crucial role in train operations and safety. Sources reported that simulator-based training is emerging as a critical component of crew training as this helps improve driving proficiency by providing training in a real-life environment and exposing trainees to unusual occurrences.
Further over 12,000 electric and diesel
locomotives daily run on the 66,000 km network across the country and there are
about 86,000 train drivers in the Railways. An official said "Emphasis is
also on introducing e-learning cloud-based platforms and self-learning
simulation-based training on android platforms".
Police assaults and thrashes Jadeja's wife Reeva and pulls her hair after accident Indian Test Cricketer and Chennai Super Kings Player Ravindra Jadeja's wife Reeva was assaulted by a Police constable. This happened after a minor accident happened as Reeva's car hit a Police vehicle. The constable who goes by the name Sanjay Ahir has been detained immediately.
- AP CMs new & shocking order to his officials
- Both petroleum products & liquor sales in Tamilnadu are covered under VAT regime
- Can Kamal Hassan concentrate in both activities at the same time?
- JD (S) leader & Karnataka CM H D Kumaraswamy met Congress President Rahul Gandhi & Sonia Gandhi
- #SterliteProtest - Jallianwala Bagh Massacre repeated in Thoothukudi by Impotent TN ADMK Govt
- #Sterliteprotest - Citizens Protest against Pollution caused by Factory - TN Govt and Police attack Protesters
- Center for Science & Environment urg Sania Mirza to disassociate her from Poultry Advertisement
- PM Narendra Modi reached Russia to meet Putin
- ARE TEMPLES A DEVOTEES SANCTITY OR OFFICIALS AUTHORITY
- Telangana under scorching sun rays for three more days
- China catapulted a relay satellite to establish communication between Earth and Lunar probe
- Girl killed for asking wages!
- Acid test for Kamal's political party!
- Decision on Deputy CM tomorrow!
- Fake claims by Congress revealed!