According to sources Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) exuded confidence of winning 100 plus assembly seats by TRS party in the coming general election 2019. At TRSLP meeting on Sunday, where the party elected B Prakash Mudiraj, Santosh Kumar and B Lingaiah Yadav as its Rajya Sabha candidates, KCR declared that almost all the sitting legislators would receive the party ticket in coming polls too.
Meanwhile KCR confidently claimed with his party leaders 'there's nothing to worry about coming general election as our party is set to comfortably win 106 seats and we are also prepared for an early election.' Moreover the Third front declaration by KCR, which drew outsize attention from everyone and it's now the subject of discussion at national level, came to discussion during this meeting.
Meanwhile speaking about this, KCR said that there's an
urgent need for non-congress and non-BJP government at centre to address the
issues in states. Further the CM of Telangana will meet nation-wide leaders and
officials after the state budget sessions are finished later in this month. He
also directed the party leaders to be attentive in the assembly sessions.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna