Beijing sources reported that China's national legislature incorporated President Xi Jinping's thought on 'Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era,' in the country's constitution and the inclusion of the Chinese President's political philosophy, along with the removal of presidential term limits, were the major constitutional amendments made by the 12th National People's Congress.
Shen Chunyao, the chairman of the Commission for Legislative Affairs of the 12th NPC Standing Committee "As an important content of the amendment, the inclusion of Xi's thought into the country's fundamental law reflects the common aspiration of the entire party (Communist Party) and all Chinese people of various ethnic groups”.
He added "President Xi's
thought is the latest achievement in adapting Marxism to the Chinese context
and encapsulates the practical experience and collective wisdom of the
Communist Party of China (CPC) and the people”. Moreover Shen stressed that the
inclusion of the Chinese President's political philosophy in the constitution
was due to the "historic" achievements achieved by the CPC in recent
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna