Hyderabad sources reported that Anjani Kumar of 1990 batch is the newly appointed Commissioner of Police, Hyderabad who was earlier Additional DGP (Law & Order). Accordingly Kumar said that he feels privileged to be appointed for the post and feels it comes with greater responsibility and he will ensure the City is better and safe.
Sources have stated that nearly 38 IPS officials were transferred in a major reshuffle on Sunday night. Inspector General of Police,(Special Intelligence Branch) V C Sajjanar was transferred and posted as Commissioner of Police Cyberabad, while Shandeep Shandilya, the current Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad on promotion, was posted as Additional Director General of Police, Railways and Road Safety.
Meanwhile T Krishna Prasad, presently Director
General of Police, (Railways & Road Safety) has been transferred and posted
as Director General, Road Safety Authority. Further Santosh Mehra, Additional
Director General of Police, who had been awaiting a change in his career ladder
has been posted as Director, RBVRR Telangana State Police Academy in place of
Jitender, transferred and posted as Additional DGP (Law & Order). According
to sources the in-charge Hyderabad Police Commissioner V V Srinivasa Rao, has
been transferred and posted as Chairman, Telangana State Level Police
UK welcomes Indian students to their world leading educational institutions London sources stated that the UK government has caused outrage with its decision to exclude Indian students from a new list of countries considered “low risk” in order to facilitate an easier visa application process to UK universities. Presently in changes to its immigration policy tabled in Parliament yesterday, the UK Home Office announced a relaxation of the Tier 4 visa category for overseas students from around 25 countries.
- Fittest Hollywood Actors made easy through Yoga
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called Whitson an inspiration
- Fuego Volcano faced biggest eruption in recent years
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Arvind Kejriwal waging war with PM, receiving support from All
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?
- #NCBN CORNERED FROM ALL SIDES
- PM Modi in 9th position in US Magazine Forbes 2018 List