Hyderabad sources reported that Anjani Kumar of 1990 batch is the newly appointed Commissioner of Police, Hyderabad who was earlier Additional DGP (Law & Order). Accordingly Kumar said that he feels privileged to be appointed for the post and feels it comes with greater responsibility and he will ensure the City is better and safe.
Sources have stated that nearly 38 IPS officials were transferred in a major reshuffle on Sunday night. Inspector General of Police,(Special Intelligence Branch) V C Sajjanar was transferred and posted as Commissioner of Police Cyberabad, while Shandeep Shandilya, the current Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad on promotion, was posted as Additional Director General of Police, Railways and Road Safety.
Meanwhile T Krishna Prasad, presently Director
General of Police, (Railways & Road Safety) has been transferred and posted
as Director General, Road Safety Authority. Further Santosh Mehra, Additional
Director General of Police, who had been awaiting a change in his career ladder
has been posted as Director, RBVRR Telangana State Police Academy in place of
Jitender, transferred and posted as Additional DGP (Law & Order). According
to sources the in-charge Hyderabad Police Commissioner V V Srinivasa Rao, has
been transferred and posted as Chairman, Telangana State Level Police
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?