Hyderabad sources reported that Anjani Kumar of 1990 batch is the newly appointed Commissioner of Police, Hyderabad who was earlier Additional DGP (Law & Order). Accordingly Kumar said that he feels privileged to be appointed for the post and feels it comes with greater responsibility and he will ensure the City is better and safe.
Sources have stated that nearly 38 IPS officials were transferred in a major reshuffle on Sunday night. Inspector General of Police,(Special Intelligence Branch) V C Sajjanar was transferred and posted as Commissioner of Police Cyberabad, while Shandeep Shandilya, the current Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad on promotion, was posted as Additional Director General of Police, Railways and Road Safety.
Meanwhile T Krishna Prasad, presently Director
General of Police, (Railways & Road Safety) has been transferred and posted
as Director General, Road Safety Authority. Further Santosh Mehra, Additional
Director General of Police, who had been awaiting a change in his career ladder
has been posted as Director, RBVRR Telangana State Police Academy in place of
Jitender, transferred and posted as Additional DGP (Law & Order). According
to sources the in-charge Hyderabad Police Commissioner V V Srinivasa Rao, has
been transferred and posted as Chairman, Telangana State Level Police
Internal conflicts arising in BJP? With continuous defeats in elections, conflicts and difference of opinions have been arising within the Bharatiya Janata party seeking removal of Amit Shah from the post of national chief of BJP. The just concluded election results for Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh and Telangana, had resulted with huge chaos for BJP party as they suffered shocking defeats by Congress, TRS and Mizo national front.
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK