The recent sensational news all over Tamilnadu, has been the gruesome murder of college Student Aswini (18) , by a 26 year old man, Alagesan. Of late, the media has begun to project Aswini, as a girl who had exploited the love of Alagesan and then ditched him, in the process, ultimately forgetting the fact that her murder could never be justified at all. The facts claimed by these media are that, Alagesan had spent almost 4 lakhs on Aswini's college fee, and this news came into light after police investigations, which was an outcome of anger from Aswini's family, who had earlier filed a complaint against him.
While the media has just started its usual practice of glorifying a crime, making Alagesan look like a sympathetic romantic hero who helps his girl despite not receiving her love. the actual fact is that, he was someone who was selling water cans, and had no actual source for this 4 lakhs. Besides, on enquiry with Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research, Aswini's educational costs would have come up to around 90-93000 in total for the 3 year course, as strikingly opposite to the 4 lakhs Alagesan has claimed to have spent. Besides, there has been no concrete evidence from Alagesan's side, to prove that he had indeed paid Aswini's educational expenses, be it any Ebills, or Fee Receipts. Other than the above claims, several media have also declared that Aswini and Alagesan had already married, and even this point put forth, has no solid evidence.
It was then revealed that, Alagesan
had once forcibly tried to tie a thaali around Aswini's neck, but that had
never happened. While nullifying the crime done by Alagesan, several newspapers
and online portals have also compared Alagesan to the hero of the yesteryear
Tamil film Unnai Ninaithu,that starred Suriya, where the hero does all
the help for a girl, who never reciprocates his love. In the process of taking
the blame off Alagesan and shaming her, the media has ultimately forgotten the
very fact that the murder wasn't a right thing at first place, and it was only
after multiple harassment incidents that Alagesan went to the extent of killing
her. No wonder why media is in the receiving end, with such untrue, unethical
articles and news writers existing.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes