The recent sensational news all over Tamilnadu, has been the gruesome murder of college Student Aswini (18) , by a 26 year old man, Alagesan. Of late, the media has begun to project Aswini, as a girl who had exploited the love of Alagesan and then ditched him, in the process, ultimately forgetting the fact that her murder could never be justified at all. The facts claimed by these media are that, Alagesan had spent almost 4 lakhs on Aswini's college fee, and this news came into light after police investigations, which was an outcome of anger from Aswini's family, who had earlier filed a complaint against him.
While the media has just started its usual practice of glorifying a crime, making Alagesan look like a sympathetic romantic hero who helps his girl despite not receiving her love. the actual fact is that, he was someone who was selling water cans, and had no actual source for this 4 lakhs. Besides, on enquiry with Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research, Aswini's educational costs would have come up to around 90-93000 in total for the 3 year course, as strikingly opposite to the 4 lakhs Alagesan has claimed to have spent. Besides, there has been no concrete evidence from Alagesan's side, to prove that he had indeed paid Aswini's educational expenses, be it any Ebills, or Fee Receipts. Other than the above claims, several media have also declared that Aswini and Alagesan had already married, and even this point put forth, has no solid evidence.
It was then revealed that, Alagesan
had once forcibly tried to tie a thaali around Aswini's neck, but that had
never happened. While nullifying the crime done by Alagesan, several newspapers
and online portals have also compared Alagesan to the hero of the yesteryear
Tamil film Unnai Ninaithu,that starred Suriya, where the hero does all
the help for a girl, who never reciprocates his love. In the process of taking
the blame off Alagesan and shaming her, the media has ultimately forgotten the
very fact that the murder wasn't a right thing at first place, and it was only
after multiple harassment incidents that Alagesan went to the extent of killing
her. No wonder why media is in the receiving end, with such untrue, unethical
articles and news writers existing.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party