In the most talked about Malayalam actress abduction case, which happened last year, actor Dileep, the 8th accused currently, had been delaying the proceedings of the case, but the Kerala High Court has said that the trial cannot be postponed any further. While the trial was scheduled to begin on March 14, Dileep had presented his views that he was yet to receive the visual evidence of the assault from the police, and this being crucial evidence, he had wanted a delay in the trial.
The incident had happened on February 2017, when the actress was traveling from Trissur to Kochi. The court has now said that though it cannot delay the Proceedings at Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court, it has demanded an explanation from the State government as well. The petition will have its hearing on March 21.
In February, when Dileep had moved
to the court, with the plea to get to see the assault visuals, the police had
objected that since Dileep was a highly influential person, he could
tamper the crucial evidence, and also considering the victim's privacy, the
visuals weren't given to the actor. As instructed by the court, they had later
given the CCTV footage of the actor being kidnapped in the car. The Ernakulam
sessions court has now sent summons to the 12 accused, to appear on
Internal conflicts arising in BJP? With continuous defeats in elections, conflicts and difference of opinions have been arising within the Bharatiya Janata party seeking removal of Amit Shah from the post of national chief of BJP. The just concluded election results for Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh and Telangana, had resulted with huge chaos for BJP party as they suffered shocking defeats by Congress, TRS and Mizo national front.
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK