In the most talked about Malayalam actress abduction case, which happened last year, actor Dileep, the 8th accused currently, had been delaying the proceedings of the case, but the Kerala High Court has said that the trial cannot be postponed any further. While the trial was scheduled to begin on March 14, Dileep had presented his views that he was yet to receive the visual evidence of the assault from the police, and this being crucial evidence, he had wanted a delay in the trial.
The incident had happened on February 2017, when the actress was traveling from Trissur to Kochi. The court has now said that though it cannot delay the Proceedings at Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court, it has demanded an explanation from the State government as well. The petition will have its hearing on March 21.
In February, when Dileep had moved
to the court, with the plea to get to see the assault visuals, the police had
objected that since Dileep was a highly influential person, he could
tamper the crucial evidence, and also considering the victim's privacy, the
visuals weren't given to the actor. As instructed by the court, they had later
given the CCTV footage of the actor being kidnapped in the car. The Ernakulam
sessions court has now sent summons to the 12 accused, to appear on
UK welcomes Indian students to their world leading educational institutions London sources stated that the UK government has caused outrage with its decision to exclude Indian students from a new list of countries considered “low risk” in order to facilitate an easier visa application process to UK universities. Presently in changes to its immigration policy tabled in Parliament yesterday, the UK Home Office announced a relaxation of the Tier 4 visa category for overseas students from around 25 countries.
- Fittest Hollywood Actors made easy through Yoga
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called Whitson an inspiration
- Fuego Volcano faced biggest eruption in recent years
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Arvind Kejriwal waging war with PM, receiving support from All
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?
- #NCBN CORNERED FROM ALL SIDES
- PM Modi in 9th position in US Magazine Forbes 2018 List