An employee of a courier service in Karnataka, has been found to have involved in a scam worth 1.3 crores, within just 3 months of joining the job. The youngster had not even completed his 10th standard. It has been found that, the frauds were done by the person, using the tab given by world's largest E Commerce company Amazon, for delivering products to its customers.
The person, identified to be Dhruva (a) Dharshan, along with his friends, was allegedly involved in selling of costly products of Amazon or sells the products without payment, free of cost, in the process involving in frauds worth 1.3 crores. Based on the complaint given by Amazon, 4 persons were arrested and 24 lakhs money, 21 Smart phones. A laptop, Apple Ipod, Apple watch , have been seized from the accused, besides, the 4 delivery vehicles used by the accused were also confiscated.
These fraudulent acts had happened
between September 2017 and February 2018, and during this period, Amazon had
received more than 4600 orders from Chikmangalur, and all of these were
delivered by Darshan, who was working with Ekdhanta courier service. It
was also found that Amazon had entered into an agreement with Ekdhanta for
delivering of the goods, and receipt of the payments done by customers. Though
the exact mode of fraud by Darshan hasn't been found yet, it has been suspected
that Darshan had exploited a loophole in the transactions, to perform the
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers