Karthi Chidambaram should not be given any special treatments or facilities, instructed Chief justice Sunil Rana. Recently, Karthi Chidambaram was arrested in the cases of frauds and money laundering by INX group, when he had been arriving from London to Chennai, and the arrest took place at the airport itself.
As he was presented before the Delhi Patiala Court, he was sentenced to four times imprisonment, and after the tenure of the 4th court arrest, as he was presented before Judge Sunil Rana. The CBI officials had requested the court to order Karthi Chidambaram's arrest. Following the request, the judge immediately ordered the imprisonment of Karthi Chidambaram for 12 days in Tihar Jail.
As his father Chidambaram happens to
be a former central minister, Karthi Chidambaram had requested the he wanted
several facilities like Home food to be brought to the jail daily. However,
Judge Sunil Rana didn't pay heed to his request, and denied his plea, ordering
that Karthi Chidambaram should not be given any kind of special facilities or
treatments as he has a political background. The justice had also ordered that
Karthi Chidambaram must be treated like any other prisoner, and no separate
cell/ VIP cell should be allocated to him.
Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes According to sources train services between Bengaluru and coastal Karnataka and parts of Kerala, which were cancelled multiple landslides following heavy rains in the region, will resume from September 30. Meanwhile South Western Railway officials stated “The train services were partially
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1