Karthi Chidambaram should not be given any special treatments or facilities, instructed Chief justice Sunil Rana. Recently, Karthi Chidambaram was arrested in the cases of frauds and money laundering by INX group, when he had been arriving from London to Chennai, and the arrest took place at the airport itself.
As he was presented before the Delhi Patiala Court, he was sentenced to four times imprisonment, and after the tenure of the 4th court arrest, as he was presented before Judge Sunil Rana. The CBI officials had requested the court to order Karthi Chidambaram's arrest. Following the request, the judge immediately ordered the imprisonment of Karthi Chidambaram for 12 days in Tihar Jail.
As his father Chidambaram happens to
be a former central minister, Karthi Chidambaram had requested the he wanted
several facilities like Home food to be brought to the jail daily. However,
Judge Sunil Rana didn't pay heed to his request, and denied his plea, ordering
that Karthi Chidambaram should not be given any kind of special facilities or
treatments as he has a political background. The justice had also ordered that
Karthi Chidambaram must be treated like any other prisoner, and no separate
cell/ VIP cell should be allocated to him.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes