Karthi Chidambaram should not be given any special treatments or facilities, instructed Chief justice Sunil Rana. Recently, Karthi Chidambaram was arrested in the cases of frauds and money laundering by INX group, when he had been arriving from London to Chennai, and the arrest took place at the airport itself.
As he was presented before the Delhi Patiala Court, he was sentenced to four times imprisonment, and after the tenure of the 4th court arrest, as he was presented before Judge Sunil Rana. The CBI officials had requested the court to order Karthi Chidambaram's arrest. Following the request, the judge immediately ordered the imprisonment of Karthi Chidambaram for 12 days in Tihar Jail.
As his father Chidambaram happens to
be a former central minister, Karthi Chidambaram had requested the he wanted
several facilities like Home food to be brought to the jail daily. However,
Judge Sunil Rana didn't pay heed to his request, and denied his plea, ordering
that Karthi Chidambaram should not be given any kind of special facilities or
treatments as he has a political background. The justice had also ordered that
Karthi Chidambaram must be treated like any other prisoner, and no separate
cell/ VIP cell should be allocated to him.
US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions Washington sources added that United States took its most notable action against Russia since Donald Trump became president, slapping sanctions on a group of Russian individuals and entities, including Moscow’s intelligence services, for meddling in the 2016 US election and malicious cyber attacks. Accordingly under pressure to act, the administration still deferred making a move targeting Russian government officials and oligarchs, those closest to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Hari Krishna Nandamuri appreciated Shri Chandrababu Naidu's decision
- This Chinese Couple portrait shocked them
- Will Tamilnadu's AIADMK pull out of BJP led NDA government?
- Shiv Sena directly attacks BJP!!
- Popular singer gets 2 years imprisonment!!
- Verdict delayed in Amit Shah Case!!
- Congress blames admin for controversial tweet!
- Which part of India is New Engine for India's growth for PM?
- Telangana CM's Telugu New Year gift
- Russia warns retaliation against expulsion of its envoys
- Brand new pedestrian bridge collapsed at Florida International University in Miami
- Porn star Stormy Daniels goes to court on July 12 to discuss her affair with Trump
- Amazon expands capabilities of Echo home speakers
- US-Bangla suspended Airlines to Kathmandu
- Donald Trump's Junior's divorse to former model Vanessa is on rocks