Andhra Pradesh sources reported that even during pulling out his MPs from Modi's cabinet, Naidu was very reasonable, soft. However, Naidu lost his cool after BJP's false propaganda against TDP regarding the investments to AP. Meanwhile in a scathing attack, Naidu has come down heavily on BJP for its fake claims. Sharply reacting to BJP's claim that the setting up of Kia Motors manufacturing unit in AP is their victory, Chandrababu took offence of this.
Chandrababu Naidu remarked that "AP has suffered a lot due to bifurcation that was imposed upon. Why AP is not allotted with Police Academy and CCMB? Is AP not part of India. Instead of helping out AP which lost a lot due to division, it is very sad that the Centre is escaping with just words without any actions".
Chandrababu Naidu severely attacked BJP that
"All the political parties across the country are in favor of the Special
Category Status for AP. YSRCP is playing its double standards. Moreover after
stating that the party has huge faith on Narendra Modi and although the Centre
has denied us the cooperation, AP hasn't step back despite being difficult.
Though RBI didn't agree, we went ahead and waived farm loans as per our
Interest shared between India, US Navies Washington sources reported that US Navy chief Admiral John Richardson has said, amid China flexing its muscles in the region. The navies of India and the US have a shared interest in providing security that guarantees a peaceful and prosperous Indo-Pacific region. Meanwhile the admiral Richardson made the remarks after his meeting with Indian Navy chief Admiral Sunil Lanba, who is on a five-day visit to America.
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison
- Will BJP increase its tally in the upper house of Parliament?
- BJP strength in Rajya Sabha is likely to grow by 12 seats to 70 MPs
- Chandrababu Naidu speaking Lies on Polavaram
- Why Lok Sabha adjourned within minutes of gathering?
- Top Crorepatis Candidates contesting in Rajya Sabha Polls