Varanasi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi and French President Emmanuel Macron yesterday jointly inaugurated Uttar Pradesh's largest solar power plant in the Mirzapur district. Meanwhile the two leaders also visited the Deen Dayal Hastkala Sankul a trade facilitation centre in Varanasi. Both the leaders also visited the Assi ghat, where they took a boat ride from Assi to Dashashwamedh ghat.
According to sources the two leaders then had a private meeting over lunch, following which PM Modi headed to the Manduadih railway station and flagged off the Varanasi-Patna intercity train. Meanwhile the French President was for New Delhi after lunch.
largest solar plant has been built at a cost of
around Rs. 500 crore by French firm ENGIE and the 100 MW solar plant
has come up at Dadar Kalan village on the hilly terrain of the Vindhyas range. Later
PM Modi visited an exhibition at DLW Ground in Varanasi and addressed a public
rally and inaugurated various projects. UP CM Yogi Adityanath and Minister
Manoj Sinha were also present with the PM.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party