Varanasi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi and French President Emmanuel Macron yesterday jointly inaugurated Uttar Pradesh's largest solar power plant in the Mirzapur district. Meanwhile the two leaders also visited the Deen Dayal Hastkala Sankul a trade facilitation centre in Varanasi. Both the leaders also visited the Assi ghat, where they took a boat ride from Assi to Dashashwamedh ghat.
According to sources the two leaders then had a private meeting over lunch, following which PM Modi headed to the Manduadih railway station and flagged off the Varanasi-Patna intercity train. Meanwhile the French President was for New Delhi after lunch.
largest solar plant has been built at a cost of
around Rs. 500 crore by French firm ENGIE and the 100 MW solar plant
has come up at Dadar Kalan village on the hilly terrain of the Vindhyas range. Later
PM Modi visited an exhibition at DLW Ground in Varanasi and addressed a public
rally and inaugurated various projects. UP CM Yogi Adityanath and Minister
Manoj Sinha were also present with the PM.
Indian iconic Celebrities do Yoga for Good Health Chandrababu Naidu Mr. Naidu said yoga is part of life and our natural and hereditary wealth. "World over many countries are organizing yoga day celebrations and this is a good sign. In the past, Narendra, i.e, Swami Vivekananda propagated the importance of Yoga and now Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been promoting yoga across the world".
- TRS Local Body Chief kicks woman on Chest over Land Dispute
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Mexican Hits Goal and the jubilation creates 'Earthquake'
- Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people