Telangana sources reported that the Opposition Congress MLAs have obstructed the Governor's speech in the assembly. While many displayed placards against to Governor's speech, one angry MLA Komatireddy Venkatreddy has thrown his headphones at the podium towards Governor.
Meanwhile this accidentally hit the Legislative Council chairman K Swamy Goud who is standing next to the Governor Narasimhan. Accordingly the headphones have hit Swamy Goud's right eye injuring him and somehow Swamy Goud managed to bear the pain until the completion of Governor's speech. Moreover as soon as the Governor's speech is completed, Swamy Goud has been rushed to a private eye hospital upon CM KCR's advice.
Further Doctors who conducted the tests to Swamy Goud declared that there is nothing to worry. However, doctors reported the swelling of Swamy Goud's eye. Accordingly Doctors have advised Swamy Goud to take rest and be careful and furthermore Swamy Goud has spoken to media after the treatment and condemned such acts of Congress MLAs for resorting to violence.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party