Telangana sources as anticipated the Congress MLA Komatireddy Venkatreddy along with Janareddy, DK Aruna, Uttamkumar Reddy, Padmavathi Rammohan Reddy, Vamsichand, Madhav Reddy, and Bhatti Vikramarka presently faced the suspension order before the budget session ends.
According to sources the suspension came after Komatireddy Venkat Reddy’s hooligan act in the Assembly yesterday. Presently the situation in the Telangana Legislative Assembly had become a battleground as soon as the Budget session started on Monday. Moreover when the Governor ESL Narasimhan started his speech in the Assembly, immediately the Congress leaders began to protest in a more violent way.
Further the Congress
MLAs and MLCs stood up holding up placards and tried to interrupt Narasimhan’s
speech. Moreover in the chaos that ensued, Komatireddy Venkat Reddy who was in
an uncontrollable anger flung his headphone at the podium, which struck TRS
Legislative Council Chairperson Swamy Goud in the eye and was immediately taken
to the Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital in Hyderabad after the House, was adjourned.
Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24 Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump's administration will impose a 10% tariff later this month on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods, increasing to 25% at the end of the year, a move that will sharply escalate the American trade war with Beijing. Meanwhile the administration announced on Monday that the additional tariffs which will take effect from September 24, are on top of
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries