According to sources Jana Sena Party (JSP) chief Pawan Kalyan is sparing no effort to ensure that his party’s formation day celebrations on March 14 in Guntur district a grand affair and sources have stated that it has been four years since the actor turned politician floated JSP.
Meanwhile in the run-up to the celebrations, JSP workers organized the Basic Life Support (BLS) training program at the coordination office in the city, where about 200 students hailing from Krishna and Guntur districts participated in it. Moreover they were trained to handle any eventuality during the celebrations and a mammoth public meeting to be held at the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) grounds to mark the formation day.
Furthermore the party released a set of 14 guidelines to be followed by
Jana Sena soldiers and the people attending the meeting and further maintaining
discipline while heading for the meeting venue and not entering into arguments
with officials are most prominent among them.
AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power Usually, Bureaucrats can sense the change of the Power. The officers who are on the government side will suddenly switch sides to the new party if the change is imminent. But things are different in Andhra Pradesh. Some senior IAS officers close to LV Subrahmanyam called for a meeting of the AP IAS Officers’ Association at Punnami Ghat guest house in Vijayawada.
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...
- UNICEF & ASCI signed MoU