According to sources Jana Sena Party (JSP) chief Pawan Kalyan is sparing no effort to ensure that his party’s formation day celebrations on March 14 in Guntur district a grand affair and sources have stated that it has been four years since the actor turned politician floated JSP.
Meanwhile in the run-up to the celebrations, JSP workers organized the Basic Life Support (BLS) training program at the coordination office in the city, where about 200 students hailing from Krishna and Guntur districts participated in it. Moreover they were trained to handle any eventuality during the celebrations and a mammoth public meeting to be held at the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) grounds to mark the formation day.
Furthermore the party released a set of 14 guidelines to be followed by
Jana Sena soldiers and the people attending the meeting and further maintaining
discipline while heading for the meeting venue and not entering into arguments
with officials are most prominent among them.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas