Sources made a statement that when going by the current trends it is advantage for Karnataka CM Siddaramiah in the coming general assembly elections. Meanwhile Siddaramiah looks a much stronger candidate than his opponents HD Kumaraswamy of JD(S) and BJP's yeddyurappa.
Accordingly Siddaramaiah led Congress had earned 36.6%vote share in 2013 while Kumaraswamy got 20.2% and BJP secured meager 19.9% and in recent times Siddaramaiah has improved his popularity. Moreover the three major factors against BJP may prove death knell to the party in Karnataka Assembly elections.
Further demonetization, imposing of GST, and
ignorance of Southern States, attitude of Narendra Modi, his approach towards
Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and anger in common man against Union Government all together
may work against BJP in Karnataka. Furthermore the allegations against BJP
leaders of the state during their previous rule are another major aspect that affects
the prospects of Lotus party in Karnataka. Presently Telugu population, which
accounts to the third largest community in Karnataka, is expected to vote
against BJP in the Karnataka.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party