Sources made a statement that when going by the current trends it is advantage for Karnataka CM Siddaramiah in the coming general assembly elections. Meanwhile Siddaramiah looks a much stronger candidate than his opponents HD Kumaraswamy of JD(S) and BJP's yeddyurappa.
Accordingly Siddaramaiah led Congress had earned 36.6%vote share in 2013 while Kumaraswamy got 20.2% and BJP secured meager 19.9% and in recent times Siddaramaiah has improved his popularity. Moreover the three major factors against BJP may prove death knell to the party in Karnataka Assembly elections.
Further demonetization, imposing of GST, and
ignorance of Southern States, attitude of Narendra Modi, his approach towards
Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and anger in common man against Union Government all together
may work against BJP in Karnataka. Furthermore the allegations against BJP
leaders of the state during their previous rule are another major aspect that affects
the prospects of Lotus party in Karnataka. Presently Telugu population, which
accounts to the third largest community in Karnataka, is expected to vote
against BJP in the Karnataka.
Naidu calls YSRCP a heard of monkeys! Naidu calls YSRCP a heard of monkeys! In the early days of Telugu Desam Party, its founder N T Rama Rao called the Opposition Congress “blasted fruits” (kukkamuti pindelu). It took several years for the TDP to brand the Opposition in similar terms and it was Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu
- Melania Trump's Jacket raised a controversy
- Evacuation of Flammable Substances in Sterlite be carried out soon
- Will Pawan join hands with YS Jagan for 2019 Elections?
- Cauvery water received by Tamilnadu due to surplus from its Kabini dam
- Who is knowledgeable? Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi
- Happy News for NRI Telugu Society in Amaravathi
- A navy blue BMW 7 series sedan landed Vijayawada Airport with Pawan Kalyan
- Why TRS Kavita lauded Balayya and NTR?
- Southern Railways to fine train passengers who are found taking selfies
- Will this Taekwondo Winner win a Gold Medal in 2020 Olympics?
- Sania Mirza uploads her prenatal Yoga pose
- This Telangana Farmer considers Donald Trump as his God
- JC heckles TDPs fight for steel plant
- US President Trump to meet Queen Elizabeth II by Next Month
- Goa CM plans to meet PM Narendra Modi for Mining Issues