Sources made a statement that when going by the current trends it is advantage for Karnataka CM Siddaramiah in the coming general assembly elections. Meanwhile Siddaramiah looks a much stronger candidate than his opponents HD Kumaraswamy of JD(S) and BJP's yeddyurappa.
Accordingly Siddaramaiah led Congress had earned 36.6%vote share in 2013 while Kumaraswamy got 20.2% and BJP secured meager 19.9% and in recent times Siddaramaiah has improved his popularity. Moreover the three major factors against BJP may prove death knell to the party in Karnataka Assembly elections.
Further demonetization, imposing of GST, and
ignorance of Southern States, attitude of Narendra Modi, his approach towards
Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and anger in common man against Union Government all together
may work against BJP in Karnataka. Furthermore the allegations against BJP
leaders of the state during their previous rule are another major aspect that affects
the prospects of Lotus party in Karnataka. Presently Telugu population, which
accounts to the third largest community in Karnataka, is expected to vote
against BJP in the Karnataka.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons