According to sources after a thorough research through the 43 generations of the family tree, the researchers said the Queen is a descendant to the Prophet Muhammad, the founder of Islam. Meanwhile the researchers also said that the findings were published in a book in 1986 by Burke's Peerage, a British genealogical publisher.
As per report the big news was not considered by the then historians. Meanwhile the relation of Queen and founder of Islam were again exposed after many decades by an article published in Moroccan newspaper. Reports stated that they had found the Queen's lineage back to the Prophet. It quoted "Her bloodline runs through the Earl of Cambridge, in the 14th century, across medieval Muslim Spain, to Fatima, the Prophet’s daughter".
Accordingly the queen is direct descendant of a Muslim princess Zaida.
Moreover she is the fourth wife of king Al-Mu'tamid ibn Abbad of Seville. Zaida
ran away from Seville converted to into a Christian in 11th century and later
changed her name to Isabella and bore a son Sancho, whose descendants were got
married to a Christian of Cambridge. Presently there are many speculations on
the origin of the Queen Elizabeth ancestors and the news has been receiving
mixed response from the people.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders