According to sources several MPs from the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) were detained by the Delhi police as they sat on a protest outside Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s residence on Sunday morning, demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the MPs were forcibly removed by policemen and security personnel from outside 7, Lok Kalyan Marg in the national capital, even as they continued shouting slogans and waving placards.
Previously the TDP had staged a similar protest at the chambers of Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan on Friday after they failed to get an appointment with her. Meanwhile they had to be forcefully removed later in the evening. Moreover Delhi CM Kejriwal asked them to move and said he will support for getting special status for AP.
Accordingly TDP supremo and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu
Naidu hinted that unlike YSRCP, his party MPs would not resign. Further
the CM said that his party MPs would instead continue to fight and agitate and not
run away from the scene. Moreover after launching an attack on the Centre,
Naidu warned that the TDP will agitate more vociferously, if the Centre didn’t
accord SCS to the state.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code