According to sources several MPs from the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) were detained by the Delhi police as they sat on a protest outside Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s residence on Sunday morning, demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the MPs were forcibly removed by policemen and security personnel from outside 7, Lok Kalyan Marg in the national capital, even as they continued shouting slogans and waving placards.
Previously the TDP had staged a similar protest at the chambers of Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan on Friday after they failed to get an appointment with her. Meanwhile they had to be forcefully removed later in the evening. Moreover Delhi CM Kejriwal asked them to move and said he will support for getting special status for AP.
Accordingly TDP supremo and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu
Naidu hinted that unlike YSRCP, his party MPs would not resign. Further
the CM said that his party MPs would instead continue to fight and agitate and not
run away from the scene. Moreover after launching an attack on the Centre,
Naidu warned that the TDP will agitate more vociferously, if the Centre didn’t
accord SCS to the state.
Who is knowledgeable? Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi As per report in the last four years, since Narendra Modi became prime minister, if there is one narrative that has become common sense it is that Rahul Gandhi is unintelligent and ill-informed, a “Pappu,” and thus naturally unfit to become the prime minister. Meanwhile the latest example is when Rahul became the butt of jokes on Twitter and according to Rahul Gandhi trended a few days ago when he suggested that the person who started Coca-Cola in the US was a lemonade seller.
- Happy News for NRI Telugu Society in Amaravathi
- A navy blue BMW 7 series sedan landed Vijayawada Airport with Pawan Kalyan
- Why TRS Kavita lauded Balayya and NTR?
- Southern Railways to fine train passengers who are found taking selfies
- Will this Taekwondo Winner win a Gold Medal in 2020 Olympics?
- Sania Mirza uploads her prenatal Yoga pose
- This Telangana Farmer considers Donald Trump as his God
- JC heckles TDPs fight for steel plant
- US President Trump to meet Queen Elizabeth II by Next Month
- Goa CM plans to meet PM Narendra Modi for Mining Issues
- Jana Chaitanya Yatra catapulted by Telangana BJP
- Why Telangana government pushing to expand startup ecosystem of Hyderabad?
- Naidu grabs a chance to have a word with Pawan
- Why Pawan Kalyan didn't see Chandrababu Naidu meeting at same venue?
- Virat fit for UK tour!