According to sources several MPs from the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) were detained by the Delhi police as they sat on a protest outside Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s residence on Sunday morning, demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the MPs were forcibly removed by policemen and security personnel from outside 7, Lok Kalyan Marg in the national capital, even as they continued shouting slogans and waving placards.
Previously the TDP had staged a similar protest at the chambers of Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan on Friday after they failed to get an appointment with her. Meanwhile they had to be forcefully removed later in the evening. Moreover Delhi CM Kejriwal asked them to move and said he will support for getting special status for AP.
Accordingly TDP supremo and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu
Naidu hinted that unlike YSRCP, his party MPs would not resign. Further
the CM said that his party MPs would instead continue to fight and agitate and not
run away from the scene. Moreover after launching an attack on the Centre,
Naidu warned that the TDP will agitate more vociferously, if the Centre didn’t
accord SCS to the state.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party