According to sources several MPs from the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) were detained by the Delhi police as they sat on a protest outside Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s residence on Sunday morning, demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the MPs were forcibly removed by policemen and security personnel from outside 7, Lok Kalyan Marg in the national capital, even as they continued shouting slogans and waving placards.
Previously the TDP had staged a similar protest at the chambers of Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan on Friday after they failed to get an appointment with her. Meanwhile they had to be forcefully removed later in the evening. Moreover Delhi CM Kejriwal asked them to move and said he will support for getting special status for AP.
Accordingly TDP supremo and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu
Naidu hinted that unlike YSRCP, his party MPs would not resign. Further
the CM said that his party MPs would instead continue to fight and agitate and not
run away from the scene. Moreover after launching an attack on the Centre,
Naidu warned that the TDP will agitate more vociferously, if the Centre didn’t
accord SCS to the state.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons