The Tamilnadu cricket association has refuted the rumors that the IPL matches that were earlier scheduled to be held in Chennai will be transferred to Trivandrum. Following the protests happening across the state demanding the formation of Cauvery river management committee, there were widespread demands from across different forums, to ban IPL in the state, and there were also plans to disrupt the matches scheduled in Chennai by protesting in the chepauk stadium.
In such a scenario, the IPL 2018 began yesterday with the inaugural ceremony and the opening match between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings, with the latter winning the match, in a nail biting thriller. The first match of Chennai Super kings in Chennai will be played on 10th April at the Chepauk stadium against Kolkata Knight Riders.
With the rising
pressure to ban IPL and to disrupt the matches with protests, there was news
that meetings and discussions have been held with Kerala Cricket association to
shift the matches to Trivandrum, but the Tamilnadu Cricket association has
dismissed it as mere rumors, and the same has been said by Chennai Super Kings
management as well.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons