The Tamilnadu cricket association has refuted the rumors that the IPL matches that were earlier scheduled to be held in Chennai will be transferred to Trivandrum. Following the protests happening across the state demanding the formation of Cauvery river management committee, there were widespread demands from across different forums, to ban IPL in the state, and there were also plans to disrupt the matches scheduled in Chennai by protesting in the chepauk stadium.
In such a scenario, the IPL 2018 began yesterday with the inaugural ceremony and the opening match between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings, with the latter winning the match, in a nail biting thriller. The first match of Chennai Super kings in Chennai will be played on 10th April at the Chepauk stadium against Kolkata Knight Riders.
With the rising
pressure to ban IPL and to disrupt the matches with protests, there was news
that meetings and discussions have been held with Kerala Cricket association to
shift the matches to Trivandrum, but the Tamilnadu Cricket association has
dismissed it as mere rumors, and the same has been said by Chennai Super Kings
management as well.
Who is knowledgeable? Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi As per report in the last four years, since Narendra Modi became prime minister, if there is one narrative that has become common sense it is that Rahul Gandhi is unintelligent and ill-informed, a “Pappu,” and thus naturally unfit to become the prime minister. Meanwhile the latest example is when Rahul became the butt of jokes on Twitter and according to Rahul Gandhi trended a few days ago when he suggested that the person who started Coca-Cola in the US was a lemonade seller.
- Happy News for NRI Telugu Society in Amaravathi
- A navy blue BMW 7 series sedan landed Vijayawada Airport with Pawan Kalyan
- Why TRS Kavita lauded Balayya and NTR?
- Southern Railways to fine train passengers who are found taking selfies
- Will this Taekwondo Winner win a Gold Medal in 2020 Olympics?
- Sania Mirza uploads her prenatal Yoga pose
- This Telangana Farmer considers Donald Trump as his God
- JC heckles TDPs fight for steel plant
- US President Trump to meet Queen Elizabeth II by Next Month
- Goa CM plans to meet PM Narendra Modi for Mining Issues
- Jana Chaitanya Yatra catapulted by Telangana BJP
- Why Telangana government pushing to expand startup ecosystem of Hyderabad?
- Naidu grabs a chance to have a word with Pawan
- Why Pawan Kalyan didn't see Chandrababu Naidu meeting at same venue?
- Virat fit for UK tour!