In the past 20 years, the number of billionaires has increased from 224 to a huge 2124. This extreme growth has been attributed to the growth of technology, and most of the industrialists investing in technology have reaped billions. In just 2 years, world's best E commerce company Amazon's CEO Jeff Bezos has rose from a millionaire to a billionaire.
Bill gates had transformed from a millionaire to billionaire between his ages of 26 to 31, While Warren Buffet had taken 26 years to become a billionaire. Louis Vitton's Bernad Arnold transformed to a billionaire in 21 years, while Facebook the popular social media's founder Mark Zuckerberg, with his social media platform growing leaps and bounds, had become a billionaire in just an year.
The head of Mexico's
leading commerce group Grupo Carso's Carlos Slim had transformed to a
billionaire in 26 years, while Michael Bloomberg achieved it in 21 years.
Googles Sergei Brin and Larry Page achieved the feat in 5 years, while
Mukesh Ambani of reliance group toppled them all, by achieving the billionaire
status in less than 1 year.
Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue Chennai sources stated that the State government should take appropriate legal action over the Mekedatu issue, to safeguard its rights, if the Centre’s claim that Tamilnadu will not be affected by the dam project is proved false. Accordingly actor Rajinikanth has said “The Centre has claimed that the Mekedatu project will not affect Tamilnadu and if it proves otherwise then legal action should be taken. This is the only option".
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding