In the past 20 years, the number of billionaires has increased from 224 to a huge 2124. This extreme growth has been attributed to the growth of technology, and most of the industrialists investing in technology have reaped billions. In just 2 years, world's best E commerce company Amazon's CEO Jeff Bezos has rose from a millionaire to a billionaire.
Bill gates had transformed from a millionaire to billionaire between his ages of 26 to 31, While Warren Buffet had taken 26 years to become a billionaire. Louis Vitton's Bernad Arnold transformed to a billionaire in 21 years, while Facebook the popular social media's founder Mark Zuckerberg, with his social media platform growing leaps and bounds, had become a billionaire in just an year.
The head of Mexico's
leading commerce group Grupo Carso's Carlos Slim had transformed to a
billionaire in 26 years, while Michael Bloomberg achieved it in 21 years.
Googles Sergei Brin and Larry Page achieved the feat in 5 years, while
Mukesh Ambani of reliance group toppled them all, by achieving the billionaire
status in less than 1 year.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018