In the past 20 years, the number of billionaires has increased from 224 to a huge 2124. This extreme growth has been attributed to the growth of technology, and most of the industrialists investing in technology have reaped billions. In just 2 years, world's best E commerce company Amazon's CEO Jeff Bezos has rose from a millionaire to a billionaire.
Bill gates had transformed from a millionaire to billionaire between his ages of 26 to 31, While Warren Buffet had taken 26 years to become a billionaire. Louis Vitton's Bernad Arnold transformed to a billionaire in 21 years, while Facebook the popular social media's founder Mark Zuckerberg, with his social media platform growing leaps and bounds, had become a billionaire in just an year.
The head of Mexico's
leading commerce group Grupo Carso's Carlos Slim had transformed to a
billionaire in 26 years, while Michael Bloomberg achieved it in 21 years.
Googles Sergei Brin and Larry Page achieved the feat in 5 years, while
Mukesh Ambani of reliance group toppled them all, by achieving the billionaire
status in less than 1 year.
Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018 According to sources France scored twice in each half as they thumped a combative Croatia 4-2 in a dramatic final to win the FIFA World Cup for the second time in 20 years here on Sunday. According to report a first ever own goal in a World Cup final gave France the lead as Mario Mandzukic headed a free kick into his own net in the 18th minute but Croatia pulled level through a strike from Ivan Perisic in the 28th minute.
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!
- Crores of rupees donated by NRIs for Tirumala
- Amidst huge tension Trump & Putin met for a Summit
- This country celebrated a day without cell phone
- CM Chandrababu has history of taking credit for central government schemes
- Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu
- Trump public life filled with controversial statements about immigrants