The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, had been having a great time, with the Andhra Pradesh media never going strong against him, until last month, when Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu decided to severe ties with BJP, following which an anti Modi wave began. The ABN group owned by Vemuri Radhakrishna has especially come heavily against Modi. On April 1, the ABN TV had dissected the personality of Modi, and termed that he has a dissociative identity disorder.
It was clearly explained about Modi's strained relationship with senior LK Advani, and that he was someone who could not even bond with his mother. The Show also chalked out a comparison between Hitler and Goebbels and Modi and Amit Shah, and went on to say that while Modi often says of his rise from a tea seller to a PM, he never reveals on his marriage. While Hitler called himself a painter and his paintings in reality were very basic, the same was a trait of Modi as well, as he called himself a poet, but wrote very basic poems.
With such heavy coming
down on Modi, the channel and the group have invited the wrath of Andhra BJP,
and have resulted in a heated argument and debate. All this despite people of
Andhra knowing that everything is to retain the power in Andhra, where CBN's
only powerful opponent happens to be Jagan, whom like his father embarks on
Yatras, and just like YSR's yatra leading him to the CM seat toppling CBN, has
been threatening to trouble CBN this time around as well. With the BJP - TDP
fallout, now BJP related posters and banners are replaced with the TDP lead
state government's plans, and their posters. It is to be seen if this strategy
can give CBN an upper hand over YS Jagan and help him lead.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes