The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, had been having a great time, with the Andhra Pradesh media never going strong against him, until last month, when Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu decided to severe ties with BJP, following which an anti Modi wave began. The ABN group owned by Vemuri Radhakrishna has especially come heavily against Modi. On April 1, the ABN TV had dissected the personality of Modi, and termed that he has a dissociative identity disorder.
It was clearly explained about Modi's strained relationship with senior LK Advani, and that he was someone who could not even bond with his mother. The Show also chalked out a comparison between Hitler and Goebbels and Modi and Amit Shah, and went on to say that while Modi often says of his rise from a tea seller to a PM, he never reveals on his marriage. While Hitler called himself a painter and his paintings in reality were very basic, the same was a trait of Modi as well, as he called himself a poet, but wrote very basic poems.
With such heavy coming
down on Modi, the channel and the group have invited the wrath of Andhra BJP,
and have resulted in a heated argument and debate. All this despite people of
Andhra knowing that everything is to retain the power in Andhra, where CBN's
only powerful opponent happens to be Jagan, whom like his father embarks on
Yatras, and just like YSR's yatra leading him to the CM seat toppling CBN, has
been threatening to trouble CBN this time around as well. With the BJP - TDP
fallout, now BJP related posters and banners are replaced with the TDP lead
state government's plans, and their posters. It is to be seen if this strategy
can give CBN an upper hand over YS Jagan and help him lead.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons