The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, had been having a great time, with the Andhra Pradesh media never going strong against him, until last month, when Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu decided to severe ties with BJP, following which an anti Modi wave began. The ABN group owned by Vemuri Radhakrishna has especially come heavily against Modi. On April 1, the ABN TV had dissected the personality of Modi, and termed that he has a dissociative identity disorder.
It was clearly explained about Modi's strained relationship with senior LK Advani, and that he was someone who could not even bond with his mother. The Show also chalked out a comparison between Hitler and Goebbels and Modi and Amit Shah, and went on to say that while Modi often says of his rise from a tea seller to a PM, he never reveals on his marriage. While Hitler called himself a painter and his paintings in reality were very basic, the same was a trait of Modi as well, as he called himself a poet, but wrote very basic poems.
With such heavy coming
down on Modi, the channel and the group have invited the wrath of Andhra BJP,
and have resulted in a heated argument and debate. All this despite people of
Andhra knowing that everything is to retain the power in Andhra, where CBN's
only powerful opponent happens to be Jagan, whom like his father embarks on
Yatras, and just like YSR's yatra leading him to the CM seat toppling CBN, has
been threatening to trouble CBN this time around as well. With the BJP - TDP
fallout, now BJP related posters and banners are replaced with the TDP lead
state government's plans, and their posters. It is to be seen if this strategy
can give CBN an upper hand over YS Jagan and help him lead.
Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud According to sources fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi who conned Punjab National Bank for 13,000 Crore and flew out of country. Presently the owner of Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech has been booked by Enforcement Directorate and CBI for involving in 5000 Cr bank fraud. Meanwhile the directors of company Nitin Sandesara, Chetan Sandesara and Dipti Sandesara have set up
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others