As per report the impatient and power-hungry Jagan Mohan Reddy, who never minces words when it comes to personal, verbal attack on Chandrababu Naidu, has hit an all-time low. Meanwhile this time, Jagan had openly on camera indicated that Chandrababu Naidu should rather "commit suicide" and "leave" so that AP will be "free" of Saturn (Shani).
Meanwhile the exact words of Jagan go like this. Jagan said on camera "Be it a cycle rally or all-party meet, Chandrababu is once again trying to cheat people. Instead of cheating people, he should hang his head in shame". He added, "With this press conference, on behalf of people, he is telling him, it is better to jump into well and go rather than cheating people and at least, the State will be free of Shani (Chandrababu)."
Furthermore this is not a first time for Jagan to
make such very low remarks against an elected Chief Minister and very senior
politician and above all, a person who is much elder to Jagan and is a
contemporary to Jagan's father YSR. Previously Jagan had openly stated that
Chandrababu should be "killed in public" during Nandyal by-election
campaign. Further even the Election Commission was very serious on Jagan for
his distasteful, demeaning personal comments on Naidu, but this was forgotten
probably due to growing proximity of YSRCP with BJP, opine many political
analysts of AP.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders