As per report the impatient and power-hungry Jagan Mohan Reddy, who never minces words when it comes to personal, verbal attack on Chandrababu Naidu, has hit an all-time low. Meanwhile this time, Jagan had openly on camera indicated that Chandrababu Naidu should rather "commit suicide" and "leave" so that AP will be "free" of Saturn (Shani).
Meanwhile the exact words of Jagan go like this. Jagan said on camera "Be it a cycle rally or all-party meet, Chandrababu is once again trying to cheat people. Instead of cheating people, he should hang his head in shame". He added, "With this press conference, on behalf of people, he is telling him, it is better to jump into well and go rather than cheating people and at least, the State will be free of Shani (Chandrababu)."
Furthermore this is not a first time for Jagan to
make such very low remarks against an elected Chief Minister and very senior
politician and above all, a person who is much elder to Jagan and is a
contemporary to Jagan's father YSR. Previously Jagan had openly stated that
Chandrababu should be "killed in public" during Nandyal by-election
campaign. Further even the Election Commission was very serious on Jagan for
his distasteful, demeaning personal comments on Naidu, but this was forgotten
probably due to growing proximity of YSRCP with BJP, opine many political
analysts of AP.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018