New York sources reported that according to the New York City Fire Department. Meanwhile one person was killed and six firefighters were injured in a blaze that broke out at the Trump Tower. According to sources the fire, which spread to the 50th floor of the tower located on Fifth Avenue, was contained at around 9 p.m. on Saturday, about two hours after it was originally reported.
Meanwhile the department spokeswoman Angelica Conroy told the person who died was a resident of the building's 50th floor who had been taken to the hospital in critical condition. Accordingly the victim was a 67 year old man who was unconscious and unresponsive when firefighters pulled him out. Moreover the New York Police Department said the six injured firefighters had non-life threatening injuries.
Reports stated that the cause of the fire is yet to
be determined and no members of President Donald Trump's family were at the
tower during the blaze. Further the Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro said
President Trump tweeted before the news of the death that the fire was out and
"very confined" in the "well built building" and congratulated
the firefighters. Further this Saturday's incident comes three months after a
minor fire broke out in a cooling tower on the roof of the building.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes