Beijing sources reported that according to the Chongqing Institute of Green and Intelligent Technology, developer of the system an increasing number of Chinese airports are now using facial recognition systems to help quicken their security checks for the convenience of travelers. Meanwhile a total of 557 security channels at 62 airports, including Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, have been equipped with the auxiliary system.
According to sources the system has proved its efficiency and accuracy after being used by about 80% of the country's airports whose annual passenger throughput exceeds 30 million people.
Shi Yu, head of the
institute said "It takes less than one second for the system to match a
passenger's face with their ID photo, while checking the validity of the
credentials". Moreover with the system, passengers can avoid check-in
formalities and go directly to the security channels, where cameras capture
images of their faces and scan their ID cards or passports to verify their
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party