Hyderabad sources reported that the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) in Hyderabad said that thunderstorm accompanied with gusty winds is likely to occur in isolated places in all districts of Telangana. Meanwhile when issuing a two-day warning, the IMD also said that light to moderate rain was very likely to occur at a few places across the state.
Reports stated that thunderstorm was the result of a cyclonic circulation over north Maharashtra, adjoining Vidharbha and southwest Madhya Pradesh, and extending up to 1.5 km above the mean sea level. Moreover the IMD also said that a cyclonic circulation lies over south Karnataka at 0.9 km above the mean sea level.
Furthermore the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), Saidabad and
Asmanghad received 32mm of rain, Khairatabad’s Srinagarcolony 31.3mm, while
Ameerpet and Maitrivanam got 26.5mm. Accordingly hailstorms were also reported
in parts of Secunderabad like Trimulgherry, Yapral and Bowenpally. Moreover the
IMD scientists stated that the reason for the unseasonal rainfall was
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes