Presently many have forget the BJP winning the 2019 polls, Congress president Rahul Gandhi asserted that even Prime Minister Narendra Modi might lose his Varanasi seat under a united opposition. Meanwhile pegging his confidence on opposition unity, Rahul said far from the BJP winning the 2019 Lok Sabha polls, even Modi might lose from Varanasi if his party, the SP and the BSP were united against him.
Meanwhile when responding to a question doubting the forging of opposition unity amid varied aspirations of each party and their leaders, Gandhi expressed confidence of overcoming it. He said the Congress president also ruled out emergence of any third front.
Further when hitting out at Modi and the BJP, the Congress president said
they have lost track of running the country. He added "You can't run this
country as an individual, you have to run this country by listening to it, by
working with it and now after four years, Modi has suddenly lost it, because
now the wheels are running on them, where everybody can see that, you can hear
it in his speeches.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons