Gold Coast sources stated that the Indian women's table tennis team clinched a maiden gold, while Punam Yadav and Vikas Thakur continued winning in the weightlifting events and shooters Manu Bhaker, Heena Sidhu and Ravi Kumar bagged medals as the country took its medal tally to 15 on the fourth day of the 21st Commonwealth Games (CWG).
Meanwhile the highly successful day which saw both the men's and the women's hockey teams earn crucial victories was started by Bhaker and Sidhu, who won the gold and silver medals the women's 10m Air Pistol event respectively.
Further Saniya Sheikh narrowly missed a bronze
medal after finishing fourth in women's skeet shooting competition. Moreover
the weightlifters took charge, with Punam (69kg) and Vikas Thakur (94kg)
winning gold and bronze medals respectively. Punam lifted a total of 222 kg
which included 100 kg in snatch and 122 kg in clean and jerk
Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018 According to sources France scored twice in each half as they thumped a combative Croatia 4-2 in a dramatic final to win the FIFA World Cup for the second time in 20 years here on Sunday. According to report a first ever own goal in a World Cup final gave France the lead as Mario Mandzukic headed a free kick into his own net in the 18th minute but Croatia pulled level through a strike from Ivan Perisic in the 28th minute.
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!
- Crores of rupees donated by NRIs for Tirumala
- Amidst huge tension Trump & Putin met for a Summit
- This country celebrated a day without cell phone
- CM Chandrababu has history of taking credit for central government schemes
- Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu
- Trump public life filled with controversial statements about immigrants