Gold Coast sources stated that the Indian women's table tennis team clinched a maiden gold, while Punam Yadav and Vikas Thakur continued winning in the weightlifting events and shooters Manu Bhaker, Heena Sidhu and Ravi Kumar bagged medals as the country took its medal tally to 15 on the fourth day of the 21st Commonwealth Games (CWG).
Meanwhile the highly successful day which saw both the men's and the women's hockey teams earn crucial victories was started by Bhaker and Sidhu, who won the gold and silver medals the women's 10m Air Pistol event respectively.
Further Saniya Sheikh narrowly missed a bronze
medal after finishing fourth in women's skeet shooting competition. Moreover
the weightlifters took charge, with Punam (69kg) and Vikas Thakur (94kg)
winning gold and bronze medals respectively. Punam lifted a total of 222 kg
which included 100 kg in snatch and 122 kg in clean and jerk
Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue? New Delhi sources stated that BJP Friday demanded an apology from the Congress and its president Rahul Gandhi for levying allegations against Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Rafael fighter jet deal, in which the Supreme Court has given the government a clean chit. Meanwhile the apex court dismissed all petitions seeking a direction to the CBI to register an FIR for alleged irregularities in
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time