According to sources it was stated that Anantapur MP JC Diwakar Reddy, who is known for his outspokenness, has come down heavily on Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Meanwhile Diwakar Reddy, along with several other TDP MPs, were dragged away by cops when he was trying to do a peaceful protest outside Prime Minister's official residence in New Delhi.
Sources reported that Diwakar Reddy has spoken to media and made sort of sensational comments against Narendra Modi. He said "Modi would understand the problems of people if he had a wife and children. Modi doesn't know love and this MP urges him to know love. He said first let him learn how to love people, should adopt children and raise them to understand what people go through."
Meanwhile these comments of JC Diwakar Reddy have
got huge welcome from several people of Andhra, Rayalaseema who are indeed fed
up with Narendra Modi's government and his blatant lies, gross injustice done
to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Recently Diwakar Reddy maintained his remarks
against Modi and reiterated once again that Modi should only know people's
sufferings if he has a little bit of love in his heart.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes