The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has lashed out at the centre for New Delhi police detaining TDP MPs, calling it as a show of oppressive attitude by the centre. He added that the MPs have received an atrociously inhuman treatment for conducting peaceful protests outside the PM's residence.
The press release from Chandrababu Naidu's office had also a mention of Naidu speaking to the MPs who are hospitalized, and inquiring about their health conditions. The Chief Minister came down heavily against the behavior of the Delhi Police, who didn't even care to consider the age of the MPs of TDP, and behaved in an inhuman manner.
Chandrababu Naidu said that this was a show of the
centre's oppressive attitude and its heights, and that this act of the centre
is totally against democracy. The TDP MPs had planned a peaceful protest
demanding special category status for AP, outside PM Narendra Modi's
residence at Lok Kalyan Marg, when they were detained by the cops.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons