The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has lashed out at the centre for New Delhi police detaining TDP MPs, calling it as a show of oppressive attitude by the centre. He added that the MPs have received an atrociously inhuman treatment for conducting peaceful protests outside the PM's residence.
The press release from Chandrababu Naidu's office had also a mention of Naidu speaking to the MPs who are hospitalized, and inquiring about their health conditions. The Chief Minister came down heavily against the behavior of the Delhi Police, who didn't even care to consider the age of the MPs of TDP, and behaved in an inhuman manner.
Chandrababu Naidu said that this was a show of the
centre's oppressive attitude and its heights, and that this act of the centre
is totally against democracy. The TDP MPs had planned a peaceful protest
demanding special category status for AP, outside PM Narendra Modi's
residence at Lok Kalyan Marg, when they were detained by the cops.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code