The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has lashed out at the centre for New Delhi police detaining TDP MPs, calling it as a show of oppressive attitude by the centre. He added that the MPs have received an atrociously inhuman treatment for conducting peaceful protests outside the PM's residence.
The press release from Chandrababu Naidu's office had also a mention of Naidu speaking to the MPs who are hospitalized, and inquiring about their health conditions. The Chief Minister came down heavily against the behavior of the Delhi Police, who didn't even care to consider the age of the MPs of TDP, and behaved in an inhuman manner.
Chandrababu Naidu said that this was a show of the
centre's oppressive attitude and its heights, and that this act of the centre
is totally against democracy. The TDP MPs had planned a peaceful protest
demanding special category status for AP, outside PM Narendra Modi's
residence at Lok Kalyan Marg, when they were detained by the cops.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party