According to sources if rumors are anything to go by, Tennis sensation Sania Mirza is apparently expecting her first child. Meanwhile recently, Sania has let the cat out of her bag and stated that the name of their first child will be "Mirza Malik". Moreover he said that her cricketer cum husband wants a baby girl.
Meanwhile when speaking at a panel discussion on 'Gender Bias' in the on-going Goa Fest 2018, Sania Mirza announced that she will keep her child's surname as 'Mirza Malik'. According to sources she expressed her wish to take her family's name, Mirza forward. She said her husband and she have spoken about it and we have decided that whenever we have a child, the child will have Mirza Malik as a surname and not just Malik.
Sania added "So that's
where we stand as a family including her husband as he actually wants a
daughter and so she have not changed her surname after her marriage and her
name is still Sania Mirza and it will remain that way. The family name is going
to go forward". Moreover this talk about child from Sania has fueled the
ongoing speculations that Sania Mirza could be expecting her first child and is
reportedly "carrying". Moreover neither Sania nor her family has
confirmed the speculations. Media is waiting eagerly for an official
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes