Shimla sources reported that twenty seven children were among 30 killed when a school bus ferrying them back home plunged into a deep gorge near village Gurchal on the Nurpur-Chamba highway, about 100 km from the district headquarters at Dharamsala. Meanwhile the police said deceased children were students of Ram Singh Pathania Memorial School.
Meanwhile according to report thirty persons, including 27 children, have lost their life. Moreover the Himachal Pradesh Transport Minister Govind Singh Thakur said the school bus driver, 67 year old Madan Lal, and two women teachers also died in the accident. Moreover the local BJP MLA, Rakesh Pathania, who was on the spot, said 27 bodies were recovered while two more had been spotted.
Immediately at least 13 seriously injured persons
were rushed to a hospital in Pathankot where one of them succumbed to injuries
and the condition of other injured persons was also critical. Further a magisterial
probe was ordered and preliminary inquiries suggested the accident occurred as
the driver lost control over the bus which veered off the road and fell into a
deep gorge. Furthermore the bodies were extricated from the rubble with the
assistance of local youth.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code