San Francisco sources reported that the biggest Black Lives Matter page on Facebook was fake with ties to a middle-aged white man in Australia. Meanwhile, according to a report about the page, which is titled simply "Black Lives Matter," it had almost 700,000 followers on Facebook, more than twice as many as the official Black Lives Matter page.
Meanwhile earlier it was tied to online fundraisers that brought in at least $100,000 that supposedly went to Black Lives Matter causes in the US. However, was transferred to Australian bank accounts, according to the report. Moreover the page consistently linked to websites tied to Ian Mackay, a National Union of Workers official in Australia and further the union represents thousands of workers across various industries.
Mackay has registered dozens of websites, many on issues tied to black rights. Previously
in April 2015, Mackay registered blackpowerfist.com. Mackay's name, email
address, phone number and other details appeared in the registration records
for the site when the website enabled a feature that allows site owners to hide
their identities and contact information and currently the discovery raises new
questions about the integrity of Facebook's platform and the content hosted on
the social media platform.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party