San Francisco sources reported that the biggest Black Lives Matter page on Facebook was fake with ties to a middle-aged white man in Australia. Meanwhile, according to a report about the page, which is titled simply "Black Lives Matter," it had almost 700,000 followers on Facebook, more than twice as many as the official Black Lives Matter page.
Meanwhile earlier it was tied to online fundraisers that brought in at least $100,000 that supposedly went to Black Lives Matter causes in the US. However, was transferred to Australian bank accounts, according to the report. Moreover the page consistently linked to websites tied to Ian Mackay, a National Union of Workers official in Australia and further the union represents thousands of workers across various industries.
Mackay has registered dozens of websites, many on issues tied to black rights. Previously
in April 2015, Mackay registered blackpowerfist.com. Mackay's name, email
address, phone number and other details appeared in the registration records
for the site when the website enabled a feature that allows site owners to hide
their identities and contact information and currently the discovery raises new
questions about the integrity of Facebook's platform and the content hosted on
the social media platform.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons