According to sources from Thoothukudi at a protest in front of the district collector’s office, as a section led by Krishnamoorthy staged a road blockade in the Thoothukudi-Tirunelveli national highway, while the other group led by Prof Fathima Babu abstained from the road blockade and participated in a peace talk with the collector at his office.
Meanwhile notwithstanding their singular demand that the private copper smelter plant should be shut, Krishnamoorthy and Fathima Babu has difference since the beginning of the mass struggle.Earlier dDuring the March 24 protest, when around 20,000 people gathered against Sterlite, Fathima Babu was asked to speak last, despite she being one of the key persons in the anti-Sterlite protest for long since the company was launched in 1996.
Furthermore despite the protest from the section protesting
outside on the road, Fathima Babu agreed for a peace talk with the district
collector, N Venkatesh and superintendent of police, Mahendran. Moreover as
the result of the peace talk with Fathima Babu, the district collector came
down from his office to heed the grievances of the affected people.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons