According to sources from Thoothukudi at a protest in front of the district collector’s office, as a section led by Krishnamoorthy staged a road blockade in the Thoothukudi-Tirunelveli national highway, while the other group led by Prof Fathima Babu abstained from the road blockade and participated in a peace talk with the collector at his office.
Meanwhile notwithstanding their singular demand that the private copper smelter plant should be shut, Krishnamoorthy and Fathima Babu has difference since the beginning of the mass struggle.Earlier dDuring the March 24 protest, when around 20,000 people gathered against Sterlite, Fathima Babu was asked to speak last, despite she being one of the key persons in the anti-Sterlite protest for long since the company was launched in 1996.
Furthermore despite the protest from the section protesting
outside on the road, Fathima Babu agreed for a peace talk with the district
collector, N Venkatesh and superintendent of police, Mahendran. Moreover as
the result of the peace talk with Fathima Babu, the district collector came
down from his office to heed the grievances of the affected people.
Who is knowledgeable? Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi As per report in the last four years, since Narendra Modi became prime minister, if there is one narrative that has become common sense it is that Rahul Gandhi is unintelligent and ill-informed, a “Pappu,” and thus naturally unfit to become the prime minister. Meanwhile the latest example is when Rahul became the butt of jokes on Twitter and according to Rahul Gandhi trended a few days ago when he suggested that the person who started Coca-Cola in the US was a lemonade seller.
- Happy News for NRI Telugu Society in Amaravathi
- A navy blue BMW 7 series sedan landed Vijayawada Airport with Pawan Kalyan
- Why TRS Kavita lauded Balayya and NTR?
- Southern Railways to fine train passengers who are found taking selfies
- Will this Taekwondo Winner win a Gold Medal in 2020 Olympics?
- Sania Mirza uploads her prenatal Yoga pose
- This Telangana Farmer considers Donald Trump as his God
- JC heckles TDPs fight for steel plant
- US President Trump to meet Queen Elizabeth II by Next Month
- Goa CM plans to meet PM Narendra Modi for Mining Issues
- Jana Chaitanya Yatra catapulted by Telangana BJP
- Why Telangana government pushing to expand startup ecosystem of Hyderabad?
- Naidu grabs a chance to have a word with Pawan
- Why Pawan Kalyan didn't see Chandrababu Naidu meeting at same venue?
- Virat fit for UK tour!