Washington sources added that Mr. Trump said the US was getting some "good clarity" on who was responsible for the incident in Douma and meanwhile the medical sources say dozens were killed in the alleged attack but exact numbers are impossible to verify. Meanwhile Mr. Trump also discussed the incident with French President Emmanuel Macron late on Monday, and both leaders expressed a desire for a "firm response".
According to sources UK Prime Minister Theresa May has said she "utterly condemns" the "barbaric" alleged chemical weapons attack and called for backers of President Bashar al-Assad to be held to account. Presently the estimates of how many people died in the suspected chemical attack range from 42 to more than 60 people, but medical groups say numbers could rise as rescue workers gain access to basements where hundreds of families had sought refuge from bombing.
Moreover the French representative at the UN
Security Council said poison gas had deliberately been used as it could seep
down to the basements. Accordingly the US, France and UK have led international
condemnation of the alleged attack, with the Syrian government and its Russian
backers denying any responsibility.
How mishap happened during PMs Rally at WB Midnapore sources stated a police official said that makeshift tent collapsed during Prime Minister Narendra Modi's rally in West Bengal's Midnapore district yesterday, injuring at least 20 people. Accordingly the tent, officials said, was erected next to the main entrance of the rally venue to shelter people from the rain. Meanwhile many enthusiastic BJP supporters were seen crowding inside the tent during the rally.
- Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!
- Crores of rupees donated by NRIs for Tirumala
- Amidst huge tension Trump & Putin met for a Summit
- This country celebrated a day without cell phone
- CM Chandrababu has history of taking credit for central government schemes
- Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu