Washington sources added that Mr. Trump said the US was getting some "good clarity" on who was responsible for the incident in Douma and meanwhile the medical sources say dozens were killed in the alleged attack but exact numbers are impossible to verify. Meanwhile Mr. Trump also discussed the incident with French President Emmanuel Macron late on Monday, and both leaders expressed a desire for a "firm response".
According to sources UK Prime Minister Theresa May has said she "utterly condemns" the "barbaric" alleged chemical weapons attack and called for backers of President Bashar al-Assad to be held to account. Presently the estimates of how many people died in the suspected chemical attack range from 42 to more than 60 people, but medical groups say numbers could rise as rescue workers gain access to basements where hundreds of families had sought refuge from bombing.
Moreover the French representative at the UN
Security Council said poison gas had deliberately been used as it could seep
down to the basements. Accordingly the US, France and UK have led international
condemnation of the alleged attack, with the Syrian government and its Russian
backers denying any responsibility.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders