New Delhi sources added that IIT-Delhi (IIT-D) has set up a radio lab with an array of antennas for "standardization, research and manufacturing" of 5G equipment. Meanwhile the institute said that in an effort to establish India as a key global player in the standardization, research and development and manufacturing of 5G equipment, a Massive MIMO radio laboratory has been setup at IIT Delhi and will be inaugurated on April 13.
Meanwhile this will be the first such lab in India and Saif Khan Mohammed, an IIT-D professor working on the Massive Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology, said it will help curb the emittance of radiation harmful to our health and also will allow less radio interference for better communication.
Further Mohammed, a researcher at the Bharti School of Telecommunication
Technology and Management at IIT Delhi, where the lab has been set up, said
"Massive MIMO, several antennas are deployed at the base station as
compared to only a few antennas in 3G/4G. Moreover this large antenna array at
the base station allows the network to communicate reliably with a very large
number of mobile terminals simultaneously at the same time and on the same
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party