New Delhi sources added that IIT-Delhi (IIT-D) has set up a radio lab with an array of antennas for "standardization, research and manufacturing" of 5G equipment. Meanwhile the institute said that in an effort to establish India as a key global player in the standardization, research and development and manufacturing of 5G equipment, a Massive MIMO radio laboratory has been setup at IIT Delhi and will be inaugurated on April 13.
Meanwhile this will be the first such lab in India and Saif Khan Mohammed, an IIT-D professor working on the Massive Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology, said it will help curb the emittance of radiation harmful to our health and also will allow less radio interference for better communication.
Further Mohammed, a researcher at the Bharti School of Telecommunication
Technology and Management at IIT Delhi, where the lab has been set up, said
"Massive MIMO, several antennas are deployed at the base station as
compared to only a few antennas in 3G/4G. Moreover this large antenna array at
the base station allows the network to communicate reliably with a very large
number of mobile terminals simultaneously at the same time and on the same
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons