New Delhi sources added that IIT-Delhi (IIT-D) has set up a radio lab with an array of antennas for "standardization, research and manufacturing" of 5G equipment. Meanwhile the institute said that in an effort to establish India as a key global player in the standardization, research and development and manufacturing of 5G equipment, a Massive MIMO radio laboratory has been setup at IIT Delhi and will be inaugurated on April 13.
Meanwhile this will be the first such lab in India and Saif Khan Mohammed, an IIT-D professor working on the Massive Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology, said it will help curb the emittance of radiation harmful to our health and also will allow less radio interference for better communication.
Further Mohammed, a researcher at the Bharti School of Telecommunication
Technology and Management at IIT Delhi, where the lab has been set up, said
"Massive MIMO, several antennas are deployed at the base station as
compared to only a few antennas in 3G/4G. Moreover this large antenna array at
the base station allows the network to communicate reliably with a very large
number of mobile terminals simultaneously at the same time and on the same
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code