New Delhi sources added that besides, Nasscom has appointed WNS Group CEO Keshav Murugesh as the vice chairman for the year 2018-19. Meanwhile Premji has been a member of Nasscom's Executive Council and was the vice chairman for 2017-18. Further Nasscom said in a statement that he succeeds Raman Roy, Chairman and Managing Director of Quatrro Global Services.
Premji said He is very much honored to have the vote of confidence of the Nasscom leadership team as we stand on the cusp of a digital transformation. Presently je looks forward to working closely with Nasscom's multiple and versatile teams, and continuing our endeavors to foster growth in changing times".
Moreover Nasscom President Debjani Ghosh said with his unique exposure and
new age energy, Rishad is uniquely qualified to help lead the industry "in
a time of change and opportunity". Accordingly the key focus areas for the
new leadership team will be global free movement of talent, to proactively dispel
the myths about immigration and further embrace new and emerging markets to
help the industry foray into newer geographies and domains. Furthermore the
team will also continue to work towards the skill and re-skilling of talent
as an imperative for the industry.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders