New Delhi sources added that besides, Nasscom has appointed WNS Group CEO Keshav Murugesh as the vice chairman for the year 2018-19. Meanwhile Premji has been a member of Nasscom's Executive Council and was the vice chairman for 2017-18. Further Nasscom said in a statement that he succeeds Raman Roy, Chairman and Managing Director of Quatrro Global Services.
Premji said He is very much honored to have the vote of confidence of the Nasscom leadership team as we stand on the cusp of a digital transformation. Presently je looks forward to working closely with Nasscom's multiple and versatile teams, and continuing our endeavors to foster growth in changing times".
Moreover Nasscom President Debjani Ghosh said with his unique exposure and
new age energy, Rishad is uniquely qualified to help lead the industry "in
a time of change and opportunity". Accordingly the key focus areas for the
new leadership team will be global free movement of talent, to proactively dispel
the myths about immigration and further embrace new and emerging markets to
help the industry foray into newer geographies and domains. Furthermore the
team will also continue to work towards the skill and re-skilling of talent
as an imperative for the industry.
Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue Chennai sources stated that the State government should take appropriate legal action over the Mekedatu issue, to safeguard its rights, if the Centre’s claim that Tamilnadu will not be affected by the dam project is proved false. Accordingly actor Rajinikanth has said “The Centre has claimed that the Mekedatu project will not affect Tamilnadu and if it proves otherwise then legal action should be taken. This is the only option".
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding