New Delhi sources added that besides, Nasscom has appointed WNS Group CEO Keshav Murugesh as the vice chairman for the year 2018-19. Meanwhile Premji has been a member of Nasscom's Executive Council and was the vice chairman for 2017-18. Further Nasscom said in a statement that he succeeds Raman Roy, Chairman and Managing Director of Quatrro Global Services.
Premji said He is very much honored to have the vote of confidence of the Nasscom leadership team as we stand on the cusp of a digital transformation. Presently je looks forward to working closely with Nasscom's multiple and versatile teams, and continuing our endeavors to foster growth in changing times".
Moreover Nasscom President Debjani Ghosh said with his unique exposure and
new age energy, Rishad is uniquely qualified to help lead the industry "in
a time of change and opportunity". Accordingly the key focus areas for the
new leadership team will be global free movement of talent, to proactively dispel
the myths about immigration and further embrace new and emerging markets to
help the industry foray into newer geographies and domains. Furthermore the
team will also continue to work towards the skill and re-skilling of talent
as an imperative for the industry.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018