According to sources as fans were expressing their angst over the Tamilnadu Cricket Association's advisory which restricted mobile phones into the MA Chidambaram stadium for the IPL match on Tuesday, the official handle of the Chennai Super Kings on Twitter has made a contrasting announcement. Presently the Chennai Super Kings are set to play against the Kolkata Knight Riders at 8 pm on Tuesday.
Meanwhile this will be the team's first match on home ground following their return after a two year suspension. Earlier due to threats to the security of the team, the TNCA had issued a lengthy advisory banning multiple items including cell phones to the match. According to sources several fans who had bought tickets had taken to twitter to lament the restriction.
Moreover spectators questioned how they will return to their residences at
midnight or contact transport services without a phone in hand. Further at
least 4,000 police personnel will be on duty in and around Chepauk to keep an
eye on the situation. Furthermore apart from the match venue, heavy security
has been deployed in hotels on Chamiers Road and Ethiraj Salai, where the two
teams are staying.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons