According to sources as fans were expressing their angst over the Tamilnadu Cricket Association's advisory which restricted mobile phones into the MA Chidambaram stadium for the IPL match on Tuesday, the official handle of the Chennai Super Kings on Twitter has made a contrasting announcement. Presently the Chennai Super Kings are set to play against the Kolkata Knight Riders at 8 pm on Tuesday.
Meanwhile this will be the team's first match on home ground following their return after a two year suspension. Earlier due to threats to the security of the team, the TNCA had issued a lengthy advisory banning multiple items including cell phones to the match. According to sources several fans who had bought tickets had taken to twitter to lament the restriction.
Moreover spectators questioned how they will return to their residences at
midnight or contact transport services without a phone in hand. Further at
least 4,000 police personnel will be on duty in and around Chepauk to keep an
eye on the situation. Furthermore apart from the match venue, heavy security
has been deployed in hotels on Chamiers Road and Ethiraj Salai, where the two
teams are staying.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code