According to sources as fans were expressing their angst over the Tamilnadu Cricket Association's advisory which restricted mobile phones into the MA Chidambaram stadium for the IPL match on Tuesday, the official handle of the Chennai Super Kings on Twitter has made a contrasting announcement. Presently the Chennai Super Kings are set to play against the Kolkata Knight Riders at 8 pm on Tuesday.
Meanwhile this will be the team's first match on home ground following their return after a two year suspension. Earlier due to threats to the security of the team, the TNCA had issued a lengthy advisory banning multiple items including cell phones to the match. According to sources several fans who had bought tickets had taken to twitter to lament the restriction.
Moreover spectators questioned how they will return to their residences at
midnight or contact transport services without a phone in hand. Further at
least 4,000 police personnel will be on duty in and around Chepauk to keep an
eye on the situation. Furthermore apart from the match venue, heavy security
has been deployed in hotels on Chamiers Road and Ethiraj Salai, where the two
teams are staying.
Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker? There are still 35 days to get the results in AP but YSRCP leaders are in cloud nine. Their feet not stand on the floor. They show that much confidence on their victory. As per buzz, Prashant Kishore report gives YSRCP confidence more.
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin