According to sources as fans were expressing their angst over the Tamilnadu Cricket Association's advisory which restricted mobile phones into the MA Chidambaram stadium for the IPL match on Tuesday, the official handle of the Chennai Super Kings on Twitter has made a contrasting announcement. Presently the Chennai Super Kings are set to play against the Kolkata Knight Riders at 8 pm on Tuesday.
Meanwhile this will be the team's first match on home ground following their return after a two year suspension. Earlier due to threats to the security of the team, the TNCA had issued a lengthy advisory banning multiple items including cell phones to the match. According to sources several fans who had bought tickets had taken to twitter to lament the restriction.
Moreover spectators questioned how they will return to their residences at
midnight or contact transport services without a phone in hand. Further at
least 4,000 police personnel will be on duty in and around Chepauk to keep an
eye on the situation. Furthermore apart from the match venue, heavy security
has been deployed in hotels on Chamiers Road and Ethiraj Salai, where the two
teams are staying.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party