Telecom giant Airtel has come up with a new prepaid recharge plan of Rs 499, which offers 2 GB data daily. This package also includes 100 SMS per day free, besides unlimited local, roaming and STD calls, and comes with a validity of 82 days. At 2 GB offered per day, it amounts to an offer of 164 GB per user.
While the prime competitors of Airtel, Reliance Jio and BSNL have already launched special data packs to coincide with the ongoing IPL cricket festival, Airtel has launched this new pack to facilitate its subscribers. It also enables Airtel Subscribers to watch all the IPL matches live and highlights of IPL for free, through Airtel TV application. Airtel also has another pack for Rs 499, which offers 1.4 GB per day for 82 days and similar calls and SMS facilities.
On the other end, Jio had announced
a special, exclusive Jio Cricket Season pack, with which the users can watch
IPL matches on Jio TV for free, and users will be required to recharge 251 Rs
for 102 GB, for a validity of 51 days, as Jio has partnered Hot Star. BSNL
offers 3GB per day pack of Rs 248, for a validity of 51 days.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party