Telecom giant Airtel has come up with a new prepaid recharge plan of Rs 499, which offers 2 GB data daily. This package also includes 100 SMS per day free, besides unlimited local, roaming and STD calls, and comes with a validity of 82 days. At 2 GB offered per day, it amounts to an offer of 164 GB per user.
While the prime competitors of Airtel, Reliance Jio and BSNL have already launched special data packs to coincide with the ongoing IPL cricket festival, Airtel has launched this new pack to facilitate its subscribers. It also enables Airtel Subscribers to watch all the IPL matches live and highlights of IPL for free, through Airtel TV application. Airtel also has another pack for Rs 499, which offers 1.4 GB per day for 82 days and similar calls and SMS facilities.
On the other end, Jio had announced
a special, exclusive Jio Cricket Season pack, with which the users can watch
IPL matches on Jio TV for free, and users will be required to recharge 251 Rs
for 102 GB, for a validity of 51 days, as Jio has partnered Hot Star. BSNL
offers 3GB per day pack of Rs 248, for a validity of 51 days.
Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker? There are still 35 days to get the results in AP but YSRCP leaders are in cloud nine. Their feet not stand on the floor. They show that much confidence on their victory. As per buzz, Prashant Kishore report gives YSRCP confidence more.
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin