Telecom giant Airtel has come up with a new prepaid recharge plan of Rs 499, which offers 2 GB data daily. This package also includes 100 SMS per day free, besides unlimited local, roaming and STD calls, and comes with a validity of 82 days. At 2 GB offered per day, it amounts to an offer of 164 GB per user.
While the prime competitors of Airtel, Reliance Jio and BSNL have already launched special data packs to coincide with the ongoing IPL cricket festival, Airtel has launched this new pack to facilitate its subscribers. It also enables Airtel Subscribers to watch all the IPL matches live and highlights of IPL for free, through Airtel TV application. Airtel also has another pack for Rs 499, which offers 1.4 GB per day for 82 days and similar calls and SMS facilities.
On the other end, Jio had announced
a special, exclusive Jio Cricket Season pack, with which the users can watch
IPL matches on Jio TV for free, and users will be required to recharge 251 Rs
for 102 GB, for a validity of 51 days, as Jio has partnered Hot Star. BSNL
offers 3GB per day pack of Rs 248, for a validity of 51 days.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons