New Delhi sources reported that to protest against the washout of the second part of Parliament's budget session due to continuous disruptions, which the BJP blamed on the Congress, PM Narendra Modi will be observing a day long fast on April 12. Meanwhile BJP President Amit Shah will observe a hunger strike in Hubli in Karnataka, party MPs will fast in their constituencies.
BJP Spokesperson G.V.L. Narasimha Rao told "The Prime Minister will observe a fast even while engaged in his official duty and official engagements". Moreover Modi's decision, which may be the first time a Prime Minister, is observing a fast, will be part of the Bharatiya Janata Party's day-long hunger strike that day to protest against the disruption of Parliament by the opposition.
Presently the opposition Congress termed the fast by the Prime Minister as
a "farce" and said he should apologize over the way his party had
"denigrated and disrespected" parliament. Congress Communications in
charge Randeep Singh Surjewala told reporters that they have disrespected and
denigrated the highest temple of democracy. So Prime Minister should publicly
say that he is sorry that is why he is holding this fast on April 12 to tender
this apology to various sections of India's population.
Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue? New Delhi sources stated that BJP Friday demanded an apology from the Congress and its president Rahul Gandhi for levying allegations against Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Rafael fighter jet deal, in which the Supreme Court has given the government a clean chit. Meanwhile the apex court dismissed all petitions seeking a direction to the CBI to register an FIR for alleged irregularities in
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time