According to sources Assembly poll bound Karnataka has created a political rift between Mega brothers Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. Sources reported that as the elections for the Karnataka Assembly are scheduled on May 12, Congress has decided to rope in Chiranjeevi as star campaigner for the party in the Telugu people dominated Assembly Constituencies.
Even though Chiranjeevi was staying away from active politics, AICC President Rahul Gandhi requested Chiranjeevi to take part in campaign in a bid to woo Telugu voters. Moreover the leaders said Chiranjeevi is likely to join the poll campaign in April last week. Since he is busy with film shooting, the Mega Star will finalize his Karnataka schedule soon.
Presently Pawan is also getting ready to campaign in the neighboring
state, as he was already invited by former Prime Minister H D Deve Gowda to
support his JD (U) party to lure Telugu voters. Accordingly Pawan is desperate
to expose the BJP led NDA's failure in protecting Andhra interests and also
Congress' failure in fulfilling the promises at the time of the state
bifurcation. Moreover as per report leaders said Chiranjeevi and Pawan's
campaigns will create political heat in Karnataka.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders