Erode sources stated that the cop's action raised eyebrows amid suspicion that he might be removing the saplings to help a local real estate promoter, leading to the district SP transferring the policeman to the Armed Reserve police. Meanwhile an informed source said school students of Sanarpalayam village near Perundurai in Erode district were given tree saplings for a green drive a month ago.
Moreover they also planted saplings on the roadside in their village and were nurturing them regularly. However, a construction engineer, Jayachandran, allegedly demanded of the villagers to remove the saplings, since he wanted to lay a new entrance to a developing site in the area. Further as local residents declined to oblige, the engineer lodged a complaint against a local resident Ramasamy on charges of threatening him.
After receiving complaint SSI Loganathan from
Vellore police station came to the spot few days ago, removed all the saplings
from the spot and threatened some village youth who captured his action on a
mobile phone. Furthermore the clip was later shared in WhatsApp and Facebook
and it went viral in social media. Presently in the wake of this development,
Erode district SP, Mr. Sivakumar transferred the cop to the AR police
department and an inquiry has been ordered.
Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue Chennai sources stated that the State government should take appropriate legal action over the Mekedatu issue, to safeguard its rights, if the Centre’s claim that Tamilnadu will not be affected by the dam project is proved false. Accordingly actor Rajinikanth has said “The Centre has claimed that the Mekedatu project will not affect Tamilnadu and if it proves otherwise then legal action should be taken. This is the only option".
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding