Erode sources stated that the cop's action raised eyebrows amid suspicion that he might be removing the saplings to help a local real estate promoter, leading to the district SP transferring the policeman to the Armed Reserve police. Meanwhile an informed source said school students of Sanarpalayam village near Perundurai in Erode district were given tree saplings for a green drive a month ago.
Moreover they also planted saplings on the roadside in their village and were nurturing them regularly. However, a construction engineer, Jayachandran, allegedly demanded of the villagers to remove the saplings, since he wanted to lay a new entrance to a developing site in the area. Further as local residents declined to oblige, the engineer lodged a complaint against a local resident Ramasamy on charges of threatening him.
After receiving complaint SSI Loganathan from
Vellore police station came to the spot few days ago, removed all the saplings
from the spot and threatened some village youth who captured his action on a
mobile phone. Furthermore the clip was later shared in WhatsApp and Facebook
and it went viral in social media. Presently in the wake of this development,
Erode district SP, Mr. Sivakumar transferred the cop to the AR police
department and an inquiry has been ordered.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders