Rome sources reported that an earthquake measuring 4.7 magnitude on Tuesday hit an area of central Italy that was devastated by a major quake in 2016. Meanwhile as per early reports the Tuesday quake caused some minor damage but no serious injuries.
According to sources the epicenter was in the town of Muccia in the Marche region and hit at 5:11 a.m. The mayor of the town of Pieve Torina, which was hit hard by the 2016 quake, reported that Tuesday’s tremor had caused some damage. He said schools had been ordered shut. Train service in parts of the area was suspended to check for possible damage to tracks.
Media reports that the 2016 quake, which was of
magnitude 6.2, killed nearly 300 people and razed villages. Moreover After the strong earthquake in central Italy in 2016,
the earth in the Muccia area had been shaken again for several days. Earlier on
April 4, there were two high-intensity shocks, one 4/19 in strength 4 and 20:41
in magnitude 3.6. Furthermore after the earthquake, several replicates of the
order of 2 to 3.5 were recorded.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party