Rome sources reported that an earthquake measuring 4.7 magnitude on Tuesday hit an area of central Italy that was devastated by a major quake in 2016. Meanwhile as per early reports the Tuesday quake caused some minor damage but no serious injuries.
According to sources the epicenter was in the town of Muccia in the Marche region and hit at 5:11 a.m. The mayor of the town of Pieve Torina, which was hit hard by the 2016 quake, reported that Tuesday’s tremor had caused some damage. He said schools had been ordered shut. Train service in parts of the area was suspended to check for possible damage to tracks.
Media reports that the 2016 quake, which was of
magnitude 6.2, killed nearly 300 people and razed villages. Moreover After the strong earthquake in central Italy in 2016,
the earth in the Muccia area had been shaken again for several days. Earlier on
April 4, there were two high-intensity shocks, one 4/19 in strength 4 and 20:41
in magnitude 3.6. Furthermore after the earthquake, several replicates of the
order of 2 to 3.5 were recorded.
Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker? There are still 35 days to get the results in AP but YSRCP leaders are in cloud nine. Their feet not stand on the floor. They show that much confidence on their victory. As per buzz, Prashant Kishore report gives YSRCP confidence more.
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin