Rome sources reported that an earthquake measuring 4.7 magnitude on Tuesday hit an area of central Italy that was devastated by a major quake in 2016. Meanwhile as per early reports the Tuesday quake caused some minor damage but no serious injuries.
According to sources the epicenter was in the town of Muccia in the Marche region and hit at 5:11 a.m. The mayor of the town of Pieve Torina, which was hit hard by the 2016 quake, reported that Tuesday’s tremor had caused some damage. He said schools had been ordered shut. Train service in parts of the area was suspended to check for possible damage to tracks.
Media reports that the 2016 quake, which was of
magnitude 6.2, killed nearly 300 people and razed villages. Moreover After the strong earthquake in central Italy in 2016,
the earth in the Muccia area had been shaken again for several days. Earlier on
April 4, there were two high-intensity shocks, one 4/19 in strength 4 and 20:41
in magnitude 3.6. Furthermore after the earthquake, several replicates of the
order of 2 to 3.5 were recorded.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons