Hyderabad sources added that even during the summer vacation we see many private Intermediate colleges functioning. Meanwhile when questioned they point out that they are conducting special coaching to the second year Intermediate students for competitive exams. Further in the name of the special coaching, the private colleges are also conducting regular classes for first year students.
Meanwhile of the 323 junior colleges in Hyderabad district already 12 have been given show cause notices for conducting classes beyond the stipulated dates. Accordingly the Intermediate colleges which receive such notices tend to declare holidays for two or three days and then start conducting classes regularly after the holidays. Moreover the education department has given permission for the junior colleges to hold special coaching for the second year students who are appearing for EAMCET, JEE and NEET competitive examinations.
Furthermore even before the class X results is announced, many private junior colleges in the city start the process of admission into Intermediate classes. Moreover with government Gurukulam schools also now providing Intermediate courses, there is stiff competition for private colleges to fill their vacant seats.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes