According to sources actor R Madhavan's son, Vedaant, won his first medal for India at the Thailand Age Group Swimming Championship, 2018. Meanwhile the actor took to social media on Monday to share his son's success in the 1500 freestyle category with his fans.
Earlier on Monday, the actor posted, "Proud moment for Sarita and Madhavan as Vedaant wins his first medal for India in an international swim meet in Thailand which was held recently. Further he thanked his fans for all their blessings on his Instagram account, along with a picture of his son holding his medal and a certificate with the pool in the backdrop. Moreover the actor received a lot of congratulatory responses for his son's success from actors such as Sonu Sood, Jimmy Sheirgill, Radhikaa Sarathkumar, Arya and others.
Further the actor also shared a video of Vedaant receiving the medal along
with the other winners, on social media. Accordingly Madhavan married his wife
Sarita in 1999 and Vedaant is the couple's only child. Currently the actor is
recuperating from his shoulder surgery due to an injury and because of this, he
had to back out of a few projects in Bollywood. Moreover the actor opted out of
Ranveer Singh's highly anticipated Simmba and another project opposite Saif Ali
Khan, his co-star in his debut Bollywood film Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes