New Delhi sources reported that according to updated annual audit reports filed with the Election Commission, the total receipts for 2016-17 of all seven national parties, including BJP, is calculated at Rs 1559.17 Crore. Meanwhile BJP alone has Rs 1034.27 Crore roughly two-thirds of the combined income of Rs 1,559 crore. Hence BJP alone has earned double of the other six national parties (Congress, BSP, Trinamool, CPM, CPI and NCP) put together in 2016-17.
Moreover the principal Opposition Congress has decreased by 14% to Rs 225.36 crore between 2015-16 and 2016-17, which is a sharp decline after being in rule for 10 years (2004-2014). Further after demonetization, people have suffered huge. Accordingly the common man's income has come down since the per capita income, a gauge for measuring living standard, has fallen to 8.3% at Rs 1,11,782 in FY 2017-18.
Previously BJP has also shown higher expenditure and currently all these are putting BJP in tight spot amidst Narendra Modi's tall claims of combating corruption. Mainly after demonetization, political parties have witnessed growth of their funds, a chunk of it got to the ruling BJP.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders