New Delhi sources reported that according to updated annual audit reports filed with the Election Commission, the total receipts for 2016-17 of all seven national parties, including BJP, is calculated at Rs 1559.17 Crore. Meanwhile BJP alone has Rs 1034.27 Crore roughly two-thirds of the combined income of Rs 1,559 crore. Hence BJP alone has earned double of the other six national parties (Congress, BSP, Trinamool, CPM, CPI and NCP) put together in 2016-17.
Moreover the principal Opposition Congress has decreased by 14% to Rs 225.36 crore between 2015-16 and 2016-17, which is a sharp decline after being in rule for 10 years (2004-2014). Further after demonetization, people have suffered huge. Accordingly the common man's income has come down since the per capita income, a gauge for measuring living standard, has fallen to 8.3% at Rs 1,11,782 in FY 2017-18.
Previously BJP has also shown higher expenditure and currently all these are putting BJP in tight spot amidst Narendra Modi's tall claims of combating corruption. Mainly after demonetization, political parties have witnessed growth of their funds, a chunk of it got to the ruling BJP.
Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue Chennai sources stated that the State government should take appropriate legal action over the Mekedatu issue, to safeguard its rights, if the Centre’s claim that Tamilnadu will not be affected by the dam project is proved false. Accordingly actor Rajinikanth has said “The Centre has claimed that the Mekedatu project will not affect Tamilnadu and if it proves otherwise then legal action should be taken. This is the only option".
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding