London sources stated that in a country where guns illegal and in a city where 90% of police officers don't carry firearms, knife crime has soared this year in London. According to sources more than 35 people have been fatally stabbed through early April this year compared with a total of 79 such deaths during 2017.
According to youth workers while some of the young people carrying knives are involved in gangs, others are choosing to carry such weapons out of fear that others have them. Meanwhile the Royal London Hospital in the White chapel area of east London reports that the number of major stabbings involving children under 18 increased by more than a third from January through the end of March, compared to the same time period last year. However, the total number of seriously hurt stabbing victims treated at the hospital has remained steady.
Furthermore unlike in the U.S., where kitchen knives are commonly found in
supermarkets and department stores, obtaining a knife in London can be
complicated. Moreover displays are often locked so customers can only purchase
them with the help of a staff member, who also required asking for ID to check
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders