Bengaluru sources stated that a 62 foot tall and 750-tonne giant Hanuman statue recently transported to Kacharakanahalli in Bengaluru’s HBR Layout on a 300 wheel truck has found itself in yet another controversy. Accordingly MK Jagadeesh, Assistant Commissioner of the Revenue Department, Bengaluru North has filed a complaint against 18 people stating that the Rama Chaithanya Vardhini Trust, which commissioned the project, has chosen to install the statue on disputed land.
Meanwhile the land marked for the statue is on the premises of Kodandaswami Temple. Moreover since 2015, the Muzrai Department has been locked in a dispute with the temple trust claiming that the land is a ‘government lake area’ as per revenue records. Furthermore the same year, the Karnataka High Court issued a stay order that the 'status quo' should be maintained on the disputed land.
As per report the statue was stalled at Hoskote in rural Bengaluru by
police over fears of poll code violation. Moreover Jagadeesh alleges that when
the statue was stopped in Hoskote over fears of poll code violation, the people
transporting it pledged in writing to Bengaluru Police Commissioner that the
statue would be erected in Survey number 135 and not Survey Number 153 which is
under contention as it comes under a lake bed area.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders