Bengaluru sources stated that a 62 foot tall and 750-tonne giant Hanuman statue recently transported to Kacharakanahalli in Bengaluru’s HBR Layout on a 300 wheel truck has found itself in yet another controversy. Accordingly MK Jagadeesh, Assistant Commissioner of the Revenue Department, Bengaluru North has filed a complaint against 18 people stating that the Rama Chaithanya Vardhini Trust, which commissioned the project, has chosen to install the statue on disputed land.
Meanwhile the land marked for the statue is on the premises of Kodandaswami Temple. Moreover since 2015, the Muzrai Department has been locked in a dispute with the temple trust claiming that the land is a ‘government lake area’ as per revenue records. Furthermore the same year, the Karnataka High Court issued a stay order that the 'status quo' should be maintained on the disputed land.
As per report the statue was stalled at Hoskote in rural Bengaluru by
police over fears of poll code violation. Moreover Jagadeesh alleges that when
the statue was stopped in Hoskote over fears of poll code violation, the people
transporting it pledged in writing to Bengaluru Police Commissioner that the
statue would be erected in Survey number 135 and not Survey Number 153 which is
under contention as it comes under a lake bed area.
How mishap happened during PMs Rally at WB Midnapore sources stated a police official said that makeshift tent collapsed during Prime Minister Narendra Modi's rally in West Bengal's Midnapore district yesterday, injuring at least 20 people. Accordingly the tent, officials said, was erected next to the main entrance of the rally venue to shelter people from the rain. Meanwhile many enthusiastic BJP supporters were seen crowding inside the tent during the rally.
- Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!
- Crores of rupees donated by NRIs for Tirumala
- Amidst huge tension Trump & Putin met for a Summit
- This country celebrated a day without cell phone
- CM Chandrababu has history of taking credit for central government schemes
- Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu