Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu state’s followers of Tamil group like Makkal Kalai Ilakkiya Kazhagam and also Tamil Desiya Periyakka followers and some Muslim group were arrested today morning when they were raising slogans against PM Narendra Modi regarding Cauvery issue.
According to sources today morning at Tirisoolam railway station which is near airport, the followers of these parties have gathered to protest against Modi government. Meanwhile the police officials to chase them had arrested them also. Thamimun Ansari when speaking to media reporters stated that police are not allowing protesting and he added they will not stop until the Cauvery Management Board is formed.
Because of continued protest from Chennai, Guindy
road to airport presently the area was in tensed state and many hundreds of
policemen are put in force to prevent any untoward incident. Earlier hundreds
of activists staged road blockade affecting traffic movement, following this
many were arrested. The agitations mainly affected vehicular traffic on the
busy streets of Chennai.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders