Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu state’s followers of Tamil group like Makkal Kalai Ilakkiya Kazhagam and also Tamil Desiya Periyakka followers and some Muslim group were arrested today morning when they were raising slogans against PM Narendra Modi regarding Cauvery issue.
According to sources today morning at Tirisoolam railway station which is near airport, the followers of these parties have gathered to protest against Modi government. Meanwhile the police officials to chase them had arrested them also. Thamimun Ansari when speaking to media reporters stated that police are not allowing protesting and he added they will not stop until the Cauvery Management Board is formed.
Because of continued protest from Chennai, Guindy
road to airport presently the area was in tensed state and many hundreds of
policemen are put in force to prevent any untoward incident. Earlier hundreds
of activists staged road blockade affecting traffic movement, following this
many were arrested. The agitations mainly affected vehicular traffic on the
busy streets of Chennai.
How mishap happened during PMs Rally at WB Midnapore sources stated a police official said that makeshift tent collapsed during Prime Minister Narendra Modi's rally in West Bengal's Midnapore district yesterday, injuring at least 20 people. Accordingly the tent, officials said, was erected next to the main entrance of the rally venue to shelter people from the rain. Meanwhile many enthusiastic BJP supporters were seen crowding inside the tent during the rally.
- Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!
- Crores of rupees donated by NRIs for Tirumala
- Amidst huge tension Trump & Putin met for a Summit
- This country celebrated a day without cell phone
- CM Chandrababu has history of taking credit for central government schemes
- Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu