Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu state’s followers of Tamil group like Makkal Kalai Ilakkiya Kazhagam and also Tamil Desiya Periyakka followers and some Muslim group were arrested today morning when they were raising slogans against PM Narendra Modi regarding Cauvery issue.
According to sources today morning at Tirisoolam railway station which is near airport, the followers of these parties have gathered to protest against Modi government. Meanwhile the police officials to chase them had arrested them also. Thamimun Ansari when speaking to media reporters stated that police are not allowing protesting and he added they will not stop until the Cauvery Management Board is formed.
Because of continued protest from Chennai, Guindy
road to airport presently the area was in tensed state and many hundreds of
policemen are put in force to prevent any untoward incident. Earlier hundreds
of activists staged road blockade affecting traffic movement, following this
many were arrested. The agitations mainly affected vehicular traffic on the
busy streets of Chennai.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018